Team Blackberry

They look OEM to me, I fitted a set recently to my bus
Ok, just wasn't sure as the rears look to be sat in the arches rather than drilled into the rear bumper (which I'm wanting to avoid doing) Finding it hard to find a nice clean looking set

Ok, just wasn't sure as the rears look to be sat in the arches rather than drilled into the rear bumper (which I'm wanting to avoid doing) Finding it hard to find a nice clean looking set
Yes I was very reluctant to drill mine too but after reading of several issues others have had with aftermarket sets OEM was the only way to go for me, they are very easy to install using existing mount points and you could always use a thin strip of 3M tape instead of drilling the bumper

New to Forum, had my van nearly a year now.
T32 204 TDI highline kombi. Twin captains up front with nice extras like comfort dash. Love the van.
So hard to capture the colour though! Always looks black
1040468-01.jpeg
1040470-01.jpeg
20210618_234459.jpg
20210612_125759-01.jpeg

Only thing I've done is the travelin lite splitter and gave it a going over with machine polisher. Painstaking task. Purchasing some wheels soon.

We left it as late as possible getting here to avoid the storm. Now camping at South Lychett Manor. Superb site with great friendly Staff. Show yourself I know you are a member on here :)
87FECFD9-D277-4B22-B87D-22B69A0E043D.jpeg

Its great, quick and easy to put up. We didn’t want to put the full awning up this weekend as it will be wet and we have an early start Monday.
We just needed a bit of shelter from the rain getting in an out.
It also works well in the sun.
169547A5-3C20-4877-A65F-057FD92B398A.jpeg

Hi… anyone know the RAL code for blackberry? Just about to buy a rear spoiler that will need painting…
Many thanks

Hi… anyone know the RAL code for blackberry? Just about to buy a rear spoiler that will need painting…
Many thanks

Have a look under the steering column for the build sticker and the colour will be on that it will be either Blackberry - LL4U, C0C0, there is no Ral colour

Last edited:
20211116_093051.jpg20211119_084206.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of my van although a little dirty. Will be sitting a little lower very soon.

Reactions: CAB
Its great, quick and easy to put up. We didn’t want to put the full awning up this weekend as it will be wet and we have an early start Monday.
We just needed a bit of shelter from the rain getting in an out.
It also works well in the sun.
View attachment 132067
So want a blackberry 4motion cali! Every time I see one it's already sold!

@Benh76 can offer a 204ps white kombi with all the tyres you would ever need to outstrip a 4motion set up... so keeping your mile to gallon up .. but it's pearl white. Selling for a below average price and very well kept. Also sound deadened lines with Caravelle seat system. . PM me if at all interested .

Back