Team Blackberry

Mines a T30 and that’s fine. But if you go to the T32 they are no longer available as an option. The main dealer said it was because they weren’t load rated. Hope this helps.
Wow that's a surprise, I have gone for the T30 Kombi highline and keeping the factory fit wheels for now.

I love the t6 but too small for me the wife n kids lol, I need my space:laugh: , we've been looking at the 2018 elddis range, very nice vans but also have a nice price lol

I love the t6 but too small for me the wife n kids lol, I need my space:laugh: , we've been looking at the 2018 elddis range, very nice vans but also have a nice price lol
YEAH agree we were looking at the Cali Ocean, maybe ok for couple of days but think the caravan option is a better but using a nice VW Van for towing lol

Good news Team Blackberry! You have another member as from tonight.
2016 T32 LWB Highline Kombi DSG :) Photos will follow later, but she is just basic for now, albeit beautiful!!

Thought i would say hi and finally sign up to team blackberry had my van since early June but have been busy touring about, so i thought it was time to post some pictures of my mid life crises which i have decided to trigger because i got fed up of waiting for it to happen and i don't want to miss it;), the van started off as a panel van 15o Highline 6 speed manual and finished up as you can seeView attachment 13432View attachment 13434 View attachment 13435 View attachment 13436

View attachment 13433
Stunning.:thumbsup:

Sure, bring it over. Also use the machine polisher to do the underside of the kids, and wife's boats. Makes em quicker through the water. Although I think I went a bit to far on the kids boats once - my daughter capsized hers and then could not get up on it to pull it back upright, as she kept slipping off. Whoops :rolleyes:

I use Starbrite marine polish with PTEF on all my kayaks,brilliant stuff,it was banned from the Americas cup because it was so effective :thumbsup:

It brings my van up lovely too :thumbsup:

Back