Team Blackberry

Thought i would say hi and finally sign up to team blackberry had my van since early June but have been busy touring about, so i thought it was time to post some pictures of my mid life crises which i have decided to trigger because i got fed up of waiting for it to happen and i don't want to miss it;), the van started off as a panel van 15o Highline 6 speed manual and finished up as you can see20170913_143456.jpg20170913_143240.jpg 20170913_143806.jpg 20170913_145438.jpg

20170913_144139.jpg

Thought i would say hi and finally sign up to team blackberry had my van since early June but have been busy touring about, so i thought it was time to post some pictures of my mid life crises which i have decided to trigger because i got fed up of waiting for it to happen and i don't want to miss it;), the van started off as a panel van 15o Highline 6 speed manual and finished up as you can seeView attachment 13432View attachment 13434 View attachment 13435 View attachment 13436

View attachment 13433
Stunning.. that's some shine!

Welcome.
Lovely looking machine. Thats the same as mine and liking it on Black wheels, Thinking of getting my wheels powder coated in Blackberry.

@Peatey what products do you clean you van with?
Hi i use autobrite snowfoam then autoglym shampoo, wash with a lambs mitt in two buckets dry with an old trowel and polish out the water marks with micro fiber waffle weave clothes and sometimes finish with Dodojuice detailing spray (those pictures are with out detailing spray). It takes a couple of hours most weekends and is probably the only downside to owning a blackberry the upside is it looks stunning when done:)

Il have to get some of that stuff then, I don't mind spending time doing a good clean! Just don't polishing :laugh:

What wheels are those? Ta

dsc_0041-jpg.12463

Back