Team Bayleaf Green

Greetings! New T6.1 owner here. Reluctantly upgraded from my old Go Faster Red T4 I'd had for 8 years and decided it was time for a change, hence I'm now joining Team Bayleaf Green. Not sure what they have been feeding their Bay trees over in Germany to make them go that colour though! It's a work van so has to do double duty for that and some camping so ordered swivel seats and second battery from the factory and will be adding a removable bed system, electrics and carpet and probably coilovers at some point! Already started light modding with wind deflectors, additional door and dash/windscreen rubber seals, rear bumper protector, front/back dashcam and of course some lovely green leis! Have already found a wealth of information here and looking forward to new adventures in the Green Goblin.

20220424_185230.jpg

Greetings! New T6.1 owner here. Reluctantly upgraded from my old Go Faster Red T4 I'd had for 8 years and decided it was time for a change, hence I'm now joining Team Bayleaf Green. Not sure what they have been feeding their Bay trees over in Germany to make them go that colour though! It's a work van so has to do double duty for that and some camping so ordered swivel seats and second battery from the factory and will be adding a removable bed system, electrics and carpet and probably coilovers at some point! Already started light modding with wind deflectors, additional door and dash/windscreen rubber seals, rear bumper protector, front/back dashcam and of course some lovely green leis! Have already found a wealth of information here and looking forward to new adventures in the Green Goblin.

View attachment 160671
Welcome and great name!!

Welcome mate.

Hi All, can we please join team Bayleaf Green? We picked Hilda up a couple of weeks ago from Woodstock campers having waited roughly six months for her. They are a great team with new vans arriving from March 22 if anyone is looking for availability

View attachment 137740
I know you posted this pic a while ago, but I'm loving the front splitter. Do you (or anyone else for that matter) know what it is?

Was done by Cambridge Campervans. Very pleased with the van and the service from them.
Hi w00dsteR, how has the van and service been since you posted in October '20. I'm thinking of using Cambridge Campers. Did you have any concerns about them outsourcing the conversion. Cheers, Idris.

Picking my bay leaf green up next week from dealers. Few more sleepless nights and then i can take a photo of it. Did you know that bay leaf green has been discontinued ? Went on configurator last week and option was gone. I asked the dealer yesterday and he confirmed they are no longer doing it. Only ever seen 2 on the road so may be just a select few of them out there which is great news.

Picking my bay leaf green up next week from dealers. Few more sleepless nights and then i can take a photo of it. Did you know that bay leaf green has been discontinued ? Went on configurator last week and option was gone. I asked the dealer yesterday and he confirmed they are no longer doing it. Only ever seen 2 on the road so may be just a select few of them out there which is great news.

Hi Proberts
Was down in Cornwall last week with our Velle, had loads of people commenting on how fab the colour looks, also chatted to a guy who converts vans into campers from Plymouth, he reckons they'll hold their value well, due to not many being about. I personally love the colour, I know it's not everyone's choice, but hey-ho!
Hope those sleepless nights fly by for you.

A fellow Welsh man and just down the road from me. I'm in Tredegar. Yes, the guy from the dealer said they will hold their value because not many. And now you can't get it, everyone will want one.

A fellow Welsh man and just down the road from me. I'm in Tredegar. Yes, the guy from the dealer said they will hold their value because not many. And now you can't get it, everyone will want one.
Defo on the value. I'm sure we'll come across each other at some point travelling around. Got ours from Listers in Nuneaton, the sales guy there was fab in fairness, had a good deal from them.

You thought the wait before was long haha, the night before seems as long as the months before it… Great stuff, enjoy

Back