Team Bayleaf Green

Looks brill , also just ordered from Camperking. Have you any pictures from the side with the roof down? We are undecided to have a green or black roof. Thanks

Hi, Im wanting to paint my t32 brake calipers on my bay leaf green van. wheels are black 18" sportline,s and want to stand out but needs to look classy!
any suggestions or photos of vans done would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks john

some more info here:

Just a quickie, I just purchased a Campervan from CamperKing, very pleased with the outcome, however anyone had any issues with post sales/service support?
They seem to ignore my emails and phone calls and have to call them a few times to get them to respond?
Seems to me now that they got my 47K they are not interested... Maybe I am just unlucky, but would like to know if anyone else has had problems.

View attachment 86550
all PV’s are not colour coded unfortunately. To be honest I didn’t spec the van. My old T5.1 wanted a load of money chucking at it so I decided to change. I had a handful of must’s for a new van, Highline, 150ps, Tailgate. Was open to a few colours but did like the green as soon as I saw it. This van (luckily for me) was in UK stock as a cancelled order. The one big drawback is LED’s. But as I’m doing most of the work myself and really enjoying it I can live without them until maybe an aftermarket option comes along.
As soon as I saw the tailgate handle and roof aerial box i knew they had to colour coded. Had it done with the grill glossing.
Hello, I am going to VW Van Centre to discuss T6.1 in bay leaf green. I would really want colour matched handles. Can you tell me how you got them, please. Thanks.

Hello team,

Got my van back from Cambridge campervans today. Fully converted and very happy with it. Now I’m planning new wheels and lowering for that finished look!

DAC6D7B9-EC5E-4F87-971A-884E3E25CD60.jpeg

Not a member yet but ordered a new bay leaf green pv today and god knows when I will have it.
T28, rear window 150 dsg highline with swivel front seats. I loved the ravenna blue myself but my better half fell in love with the green in busfest so chose that for her. Brownie points for me I think. Got to sell my candy white t6 now.

Back