Team Bayleaf Green

Not a member yet but ordered a new bay leaf green pv today and god knows when I will have it.
T28, rear window 150 dsg highline with swivel front seats. I loved the ravenna blue myself but my better half fell in love with the green in busfest so chose that for her. Brownie points for me I think. Got to sell my candy white t6 now.
Welcome aboard….looking forward to seeing it eventually!
Really nice. Did you have the wing mirrors painted gloss black?
thank you and yes…..looks so much better than natural plastic finish

BEC49B76-376D-4BFE-B969-B69E9453D78B.png

Happy to be a member of team Bayleaf Green. Pic when it just arrived and picked it up this past Wednesday. Great base van and now to empty the bank account. Plans are to keep it a kombi but add a rear system for bed and kitchen at least for the next few years as it is our second vehicle.

Hi All, can we please join team Bayleaf Green? We picked Hilda up a couple of weeks ago from Woodstock campers having waited roughly six months for her. They are a great team with new vans arriving from March 22 if anyone is looking for availability

View attachment 137740
That side decal really suits the van and colour looks good!

So I have to admit I was really on the fence about this colour when I was looking at vans but there was only one ready to go conversion available that I could find with the interior specification I required (the California sliding bench/bed) and it was in this colour.
Anyway, I am a convert - it really looks good and got a lot of compliments on the first real trip out. With the (filthy in this photo) bronze wheels & proper suspension I am really happy with the stance/look. Thanks to @Clydiee for helping me out :)

A5C7A257-7836-4920-8D9B-D44FBBDDE012.jpeg

When I was looking for a van I joked with the wife about Bayleaf Green, and was set on pure grey. I went to the dealer and saw a Bayleaf Kombi in the sun and instantly fell in love with it.

So I have to admit I was really on the fence about this colour when I was looking at vans but there was only one ready to go conversion available that I could find with the interior specification I required (the California sliding bench/bed) and it was in this colour.
Anyway, I am a convert - it really looks good and got a lot of compliments on the first real trip out. With the (filthy in this photo) bronze wheels & proper suspension I am really happy with the stance/look. Thanks to @Clydiee for helping me out :)

View attachment 156608
I love how you made sure your silverware is on show chap!

Back