Team Bayleaf Green

New member to the Bayleaf Green team here. Picked up our brand new T6.1 this morning from Oli and the team @BognorMotors . Must say, very impressed with Oli and his excellent service.
Love this colour and the bronze wheels and accents make me think of Mink Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, so there you have it....Projct Mint Chocolate. For staraters,2 inch lift, grabber tyres on 17" Oz wheels and other subtle bits. Looking at this as a three year project but not sure what to customise next :cool: Big Thanks to Oli once again for making this happen for us.
bognor sea front 1.jpg
bognor sea front 2.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

New member to the Bayleaf Green team here. Picked up our brand new T6.1 this morning from Oli and the team @BognorMotors . Must say, very impressed with Oli and his excellent service.
Love this colour and the bronze wheels and accents make me think of Mink Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, so there you have it....Projct Mint Chocolate. For staraters,2 inch lift, grabber tyres on 17" Oz wheels and other subtle bits. Looking at this as a three year project but not sure what to customise next :cool: Big Thanks to Oli once again for making this happen for us.
View attachment 190769
View attachment 190770
View attachment 190771
View attachment 190772
Great to finally meet you today and thanks so much for the business. Enjoy your new van.

View attachment 190769
View attachment 190770
View attachment 190771
View attachment 190772

Hello everyone at team Bay leaf, we’ve just had our bus delivered last week after a LONGGGGG 17month wait from ordering. Delighted to finally have it in our driveway! Shipped off for a morning to have all rear windows tinted as the VW “privacy” was no where near dark enough but hey, it’s done now…now for the alloys
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT THOUGH! Absolutely delighted with the colour
IMG_5888.jpeg

Went to Cornwall for a long weekend and only seen 4 BLG vans in all 700 miles of driving. Popped to St Michaels mount yesterday and couldn't help but park next to another. Met the owner too which was great. The other 3 we seen on road were frantically waving and beeping horns. Bet all the other colours don't get that. PXL_20230911_165719516~2.jpg

I’ve ordered a spoiler and tried today to get it sprayed by a body shop local and they said it wouldn’t be possible to match the colour exactly and said they won’t take responsibility if it’s off? I have the genuine touch up kit also to take reference from but they now not interested.

Is there a particular manufacturer that does a near or exact match? I want to get my spoiler painted lol I’m wondering if it’s this reason they don’t sell pre painted

Colour code: LST 0M2 N6X

image.jpg

I just gave my bodyshop the paint code and Bosch it came back sweet

Just go for it and don’t be too worried because it’s a little thing right on the top at the back you won’t notice it

I just gave my bodyshop the paint code and Bosch it came back sweet

Just go for it and don’t be too worried because it’s a little thing right on the top at the back you won’t notice it
My intentions were this but the guy in the shop said it wasn’t worth getting involved with I’m going to another shop I just thought someone had already found out the correct paint supplier as I understand different formulas from manufacturers can send the colour out. I see a lot of other people adding bits and looks perfect to me.

Back