Team Bamboo Green

Now lowered. Can't quite believe how different it drives now! Next to no roll in corners or braking, 40mm lower with adjustable rear springs due to the various loads I can take when using the van. I totted it up and was knocking on 400kg additional with all camping gear (bikes, awning, kids etc)

@CRS Performance lived up to expectations I've read others on have had here. First class, very quick.

I'm no expert but Steve asked all the questions and specced to suit.

Very happy and thanks!

View attachment 204423

View attachment 204424
I forwarded an e mail; to your converter last night. Look forward to hearing from them. Glad you like that kit it is quite different in subtle ways and will certainly make a great addition to any camper or converted vehicle due to its flexibility to adapt to all types of van and weight .

View attachment 203450

My contribution to TBG. On a journey with stylings so will post some more when I get around to doing it (sorry for it being mucky ish)

Alloys done recently with wolfrace X10X 18inch

Thinking new lights (front, side, back) and sidebars up next.

Lowering after.
looks lovely! What colour alloys did you go for the gunmetal or polar silver?

Evening all.
Recently joined the forum as I picked up my new to me T6 Highline in the beautiful Bamboo Green last week.
Should be getting some new 19" wheels this weekend.
I love this colour!!

PXL_20240309_155849837.jpg

Evening all.
Recently joined the forum as I picked up my new to me T6 Highline in the beautiful Bamboo Green last week.
Should be getting some new 19" wheels this weekend.
I love this colour!!

View attachment 233840
Welcome @chugglet to Team Bamboo Green - the best colour of all, in the whole wide world,
Don't let the grey loving folk tell you otherwise.

Apart from 19" wheels, what else is on the cards for improvement?
Suspension?
Lights?
Pop top?
Kitchen?
Bed?
Bigger, colour code brakes?
Sidebars?
Upgraded sounds?
It's a deep money pit when lurking on here.
Don't forget the Forum rules of applying the -50% discount code when discussing Vw orientated purchases in front of wives / girlfriends / partners etc.

:thumbsup:

Welcome @chugglet to Team Bamboo Green - the best colour of all, in the whole wide world,
Don't let the grey loving folk tell you otherwise.

Apart from 19" wheels, what else is on the cards for improvement?
Suspension?
Lights?
Pop top?
Kitchen?
Bed?
Bigger, colour code brakes?
Sidebars?
Upgraded sounds?
It's a deep money pit when lurking on here.
Don't forget the Forum rules of applying the -50% discount code when discussing Vw orientated purchases in front of wives / girlfriends / partners etc.

:thumbsup:
Thanks Moomin

The want list is endless at the moment.
I sold my totally sorted T5.1 SWB to get a LWB so I am starting again.
The plan so far is:
19" wheels in bronze
Lowered
Front splitter
Trapezoid side bars
Sound deadened and insulated
Carpeted
130cm rock n roll
Slimline units
Etc, etc

But the first thing I need to do is find out why the sliding door is not opening from the outside!!!

Afternoon all
Has anyone had any issues with getting items such as spoilers or splitters painted in this colour?

Afternoon all
Has anyone had any issues with getting items such as spoilers or splitters painted in this colour?
A decent Bodyshop should be able to do them for you. Apparently there’s only one shade of the colour and when I had all mine done the match was spot on.

Back