Team Bamboo Green

We bought our bamboo green from southlands too. Twins!!!. Haha.View attachment 192637
Looks a great van . Was it one of Southlands conversions or was it one of the last three from Vander Co I was told by the guy who actually owned Vander Co (Peterlee) that he had 3 vans . Mine obviously ended up at Southlands. I Got mine June 2022. 2019 T6.
Will keep my eye out for your Van . I live at Spennymoor so watch for the wave

Looks a great van . Was it one of Southlands conversions or was it one of the last three from Vander Co I was told by the guy who actually owned Vander Co (Peterlee) that he had 3 vans . Mine obviously ended up at Southlands. I Got mine June 2022. 2019 T6.

Maybe it was, we got ours october 2022. 2019 T6 also. I saw a bamboo green the other day driving through the city centre.

65mm drop on the h&r coilovers. Originally had 100mm drop on some other coilovers but couldn’t live with the horrendous ride! 65 was the sweet spot for me on 20s! IMG_2914.jpeg

Joined team Bamboo a couple of weeks ago (formally had an Indium Caravelle Exec). Technically this van is a downgrade from the ‘Velle but it works so much better for me being a Kombi and actually a very good spec for a van. I’m loving it!

I’ve changed quite a bit on it already. Tomorrow it’s going in for the genuine Sportline front and tailgate spoilers and I’m picking up some Sportline black wheels (Mk3 ones). It’s done then, I’m very happy with it!

IMG_7346.jpeg

Joined team Bamboo a couple of weeks ago (formally had an Indium Caravelle Exec). Technically this van is a downgrade from the ‘Velle but it works so much better for me being a Kombi and actually a very good spec for a van. I’m loving it!

I’ve changed quite a bit on it already. Tomorrow it’s going in for the genuine Sportline front and tailgate spoilers and I’m picking up some Sportline black wheels (Mk3 ones). It’s done then, I’m very happy with it!

View attachment 199827

@J3AAY - "It’s done then, I’m very happy with it!"

That's what a lot of folk say on this forum...
We'll see!! :D

The mods never stop!!

1000010515.jpg

My contribution to TBG. On a journey with stylings so will post some more when I get around to doing it (sorry for it being mucky ish)

Alloys done recently with wolfrace X10X 18inch

Thinking new lights (front, side, back) and sidebars up next.

Lowering after.

Now lowered. Can't quite believe how different it drives now! Next to no roll in corners or braking, 40mm lower with adjustable rear springs due to the various loads I can take when using the van. I totted it up and was knocking on 400kg additional with all camping gear (bikes, awning, kids etc)

@CRS Performance lived up to expectations I've read others on have had here. First class, very quick.

I'm no expert but Steve asked all the questions and specced to suit.

Very happy and thanks!

PXL_20230704_101756780.jpg

PXL_20230704_113229083.jpg

Back