Team Ascot Grey

Of course. We do not supply or fit underrated wheels and tyres - many will - we won’t.
Happy to cost anything you are after.

Do you supply (or would like to quote) for my new van? It would be much easier you have everything on that van I was looking for haha.

Yes of course. We can supply brand new. Offer all finance packages, including VWFS and all offers as well as our extensive package of dealer fit options.
Can you email via our contact form on our website please and I’ll pick it up this week. Include your contact number and we can talk through all options.

Yes of course. We can supply brand new. Offer all finance packages, including VWFS and all offers as well as our extensive package of dealer fit options.
Can you email via our contact form on our website please and I’ll pick it up this week. Include your contact number and we can talk through all options.
Thanks will do whats Your name?

No. But often their rates are best due to deposit contributions, low apr(for finance) and service packages etc.

Ok I see
we already have a van with them on HP through our company which I guarantor
would that cause a problem do you know

Not the best image, but it's all I have at the moment.

Dealer sent me this teaser earlier, fingers crossed I have the van in my possession in a few days!!

Can't wait to get started on the build!

View attachment 93069
I’m also waiting on an Ascot Grey T6.1 after finally biting the bullet and agreeing a purchase today. Due in January when the conversion will begin. Beyond excited so I had to join Team Ascot before I so much as have a photo!

When I ordered Ascot grey I'd never seen it in person, and on pictures it looks like an off white, but I was really surprised at how dark it is. And then when it's next to a white car it really does show the difference!

IMG_20201218_141942.jpg
IMG_20201218_141947.jpg

When I ordered Ascot grey I'd never seen it in person, and on pictures it looks like an off white, but I was really surprised at how dark it is. And then when it's next to a white car it really does show the difference!

View attachment 95503
View attachment 95504

in bright conditions it's easily mistaken for white, but when it's more overcast or in the shade the color really 'shines' :)

my first idea was to order a white one, until i saw the ascot grey with a red pop top :cool: sold!

Back