Team Ascot Grey

racerke600

T6 Pro
I'll kick of the Team Ascot Grey thread? :)

Allready did some 'tweaking', dechromed, debadged, window tint, b pillar wrap, edition stickers, transparant wrap on rear bumper and at the front doors (entrance)

Inside has been transformed with custom made seat covers in gti red fabric, and tables have been wrapped with a custom sticker.

todo, KW coil overs (ordered still waiting since may), banded amarok's OR smoothie's in satin/matte black (not yet decided)

IMG_20200712_174738.jpg

IMG_20200712_174756.jpg

IMG_20200712_174928.jpg

IMG_20200712_175026.jpg

IMG_20200712_175106.jpg

Last edited:
Now i'm assuming your current wheels are 16" steels, but i've not seen them from the factory in Black before?
Definitely go for Banded Amaroks, they are a far nicer quality steel than the smoothies.

yes these are 16inch original vw fitted. they came with wheel discs, took them off to see whether the black would work.

I guess it does, other colours could be ascot grey (matching the van) or candy red.
But before I decide on the colour it first needs to be lowered ;-)

Ascot grey is an awesome colour. What’s KWs are you going for?

Hi there, I saw you just bought a pure grey? :)
I'm going for KW V1 , i've got V2's on my other car and I never bothered to change the default settings.
So why spent extra cash for something I wouldn't use.

Anyways, KW seems to be in serious delay, I ordered my set early May, still hasn't arrived at the installer :-(

We have all colours on fleet, but pure is our demo :)
KW Have been struggling to keep up with demand. We have lots of ST on order

Love this colour but never seen it in the flesh. Do you get many positive comments? Any regrets? Just about to order myself...

Love this colour but never seen it in the flesh. Do you get many positive comments? Any regrets? Just about to order myself...

Hi, it's a subtle grey with some beige in it. depending on how the light is, it turns more grey than beige.
verry positive comments indeed , no regrets so far :)

That looks amazing, I love the gold wheels, perfect. Mind asking what and where you got those wheels thanks?

Wheels are Supermetal Cell in bronze - we are a dealer so can supply them.
you also answered another question regarding the roof bars, I had those on my caddy and wanted them for the T6. Do I need to order the optional roof bar preparation with my new van order?
The bars fit in the standard roof bar fitment holes. The roof rack preparation gives you rails - you don’t need this
@BognorMotors
Oli,
Are those roof bars from the factory on the Ascot grey van
These are aftermarket bars. We buy and sell them direct form the manufacturer. We sell them. You can also get them from vanstyle.

Thanks for that, I believe they are 20", what tyres are on them? Are they a realy low profile - for kerbing wheels I was thinking?

Back