Tailgate Rear View Camera Retrofit Upgrade Kit Form Forum

nikster

T6 Pro
Sorry - 2nd post today - my wallet must be feeling needy.

Want to get a reversing camera fitted to the Velle, are the ones on the Forum shop the latest model?

Also any recommendations for a fitter in Bournemouth area? I don't trust my fat fingers.

Cheers

The ones in the shop are the current/only model, it’s a genuine VW camera and will fit any T6 as long as you have a compatible headunit
Before purchasing though I would have a scout around for a fitter as if you find a local retrofit company to install they will prob want to supply the parts as well, you don’t want to end up paying more than you need to

The ones in the shop are the current/only model, it’s a genuine VW camera and will fit any T6 as long as you have a compatible headunit
Before purchasing though I would have a scout around for a fitter as if you find a local retrofit company to install they will prob want to supply the parts as well, you don’t want to end up paying more than you need to

Thanks Pauly, I'll have a look around - I've got a 2o17 Velle with the Discovery media headset and parking sensors.

Last edited:
Hi Pauly found an installer and ordered the camera from the T6 shop. Thanks for your help.

Back