Tail lights and fog lights are not working

At least two of those wires in the photo you’ve sent match what I posted ten posts or so above - they go to the rear light cluster.
Cheers CJW all lights now working (except passenger side fog which was never meant to work) I'm now trying to get the 2 warning lights off on the dash.

It's normal for some vans to only have one fog light, even though the bulb might be present in the cluster that's not working. The photo you posted of your light cluster wiring further up the thread shows no wire present in pin 1 so you only have one fog light on your van.

An ABS speed sensor could be causing the warning lights your seeing. The rear sensors pass through the brown connector under the passenger seat, I'm not 100% but think they follow the same route to the back as the lights.

Rear Left speed sensor is a black wire and a green wire
Rear Right speed sensor is a brown wire and black wire

It might be worth getting Carista to scan your van to find out exactly what the issue is.
Lights all done now I'm going to check the 4 wires you mentioned. LEFT Blk & Green. RIGHT Brown & Blk. These are 4 separate wires? not green/blk 1 wire then Brown/Blk 2nd wire

Lights all done now I'm going to check the 4 wires you mentioned. LEFT Blk & Green. RIGHT Brown & Blk. These are 4 separate wires? not green/blk 1 wire then Brown/Blk 2nd wire
4 seperate wires

I don't know for sure that those wires are in the loom across the roof of the van but if you didn't have any issues before fitting the lights then it would be the first place to look

Its getting messy in here now
IMG_7828.jpg

Could these be the Rear Left speed sensor Black/yellow dash and green they are twisted together

IMG_7829.jpg
Could these be the Rear Right speed sensor brown and black they are twisted together

IMG_7830.jpg

I don't know for sure that those wires are in the loom across the roof of the van but if you didn't have any issues before fitting the lights then it would be the first place to look
IMG_7828.jpg

Could these be the Rear Left speed sensor Black/yellow dash and green they are twisted together

IMG_7829.jpg

Could these be the Rear Right speed sensor brown and black they are twisted together

IMG_7830.jpg

IMG_7828.jpg

IMG_7829.jpg

IMG_7830.jpg
Possibly. There is no mention of a coloured band in the wiring diagrams but they pass through this plug so you could verify the wires here

CC11BE77-A57D-40BD-97EE-E038B093B54F.jpeg

I've given up on the ABS + ESC warning lights, don't want to keep cutting into wires. I've booked it into an auto electrician on Thursday I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks again for all your help.

Rob @ Southport Auto Electrical Ltd ran a test and I had these faults. ABS + ESC warning lights went out for a while but then re-appeared. Rob needs to run further tests but no pulse to the green and black twisted wire at the rear passenger wheel, pulse under the passenger seat at the module, pulse along the top by the headliner passenger side. He now needs to get it on the ramp and test from the rear wheel to the headliner to find the fault so I am booking it in again with him. Does anyone know where the green wire & Blk with yellow dash wire goes from the wheel into the van??

IMG_7829.jpg

IMG_7897.jpgIMG_7898.jpgIMG_7899.jpg

You might have been looking for the wrong fuse, I had the same problem, shorted my interior lights out while pulling down roof liner, no side lights front and rear would work, I traced the fuse to this one under dash by gear lever

FE1F9A4B-BB89-40CF-81F4-C6B99058C97D.jpeg

You might have been looking for the wrong fuse, I had the same problem, shorted my interior lights out while pulling down roof liner, no side lights front and rear would work, I traced the fuse to this one under dash by gear lever

View attachment 192198
The small 7.5 fuse in centre also feeds the side lights

Thanks for your help. The problem was a screw through the wiring along the passenger side headliner when the PopTop was fitted. Now I have the ABS + ESC warning lights issue but not doing anything about it at the moment, I think it might be the same problem along the headliner but don't want to start cutting wires again at the moment.

Thanks for your help. The problem was a screw through the wiring along the passenger side headliner when the PopTop was fitted. Now I have the ABS + ESC warning lights issue but not doing anything about it at the moment, I think it might be the same problem along the headliner but don't want to start cutting wires again at the moment.
Annoyingly common.

Cheers Loz. It really was annoying. I've just listed it on here for sale. Hopefully sort the warning lights problem out before it goes.

Back