T6Forum Merch & Goodies

Dellmassive

T32 204 DSG LWB SLN PV MY18 & T30 SWB KMB MY67
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Master
-- T6Forum Merch & Goodies --

@slocumjoseph managed to bag himself some T6Forum Goodies this weekend by finding us at the BTCC Motor Racing event at Brands Hatch Race Track.

Thanks to @Pauly for arranging the merch . . . . shame it was a bit too late for the T6F Autumn Camp 21.

well be taking the T6F Flag next time to make it easier to find us.

T6Forum Merch & Goodies will be given out at next years events and meet ups.

+++

This is @slocumjoseph grabbing his merch -

1635149630443.png

+++

This was us at the track, pic from earlier in the season, but we was in the same place.

1635149607752.png

1635149683374.png

Big big thanks to T6 @Dellmassive. Drove 20ish miles to the meeting from London in the dark before someone told me I had no rear lights, as we arrived at the gate…gulp. Guessed a fuse blown but had no idea where to find as the fuse layout diagram looked nothing like the real thing. Lee @Dellmassive spent loads of time upside down in my footwell tracing it. Non of the merchants at Brands had any fuses but eventually after a bit of grovelling I got lucky and one bloke managed to find a couple from his own van. So @Dellmassive, with the help of his mates torx tool was not only able to refit a good fuse but also able to isolate the culprit as the interior cabin light fixture. So, no need for early exit from a good day at the races. Muchos Gracios Lee

Back