Friday, 19 April, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 21 April, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
So are we saying:
- those that have been invoiced for EHU have EHU at the named pitches in the invoice.
- for those that haven't been invoiced for EHU, then:
if Caroline confirms the EHU can be split then its available first come first served to another camper provided they bring suitable cable length and a splitter.
If she too confirms the Wigwam supply is available then that's available on this basis too?

I went for EHU because I was staying the 3 nights. Think my cable is 20m so happy to unplug at evening/night time to allow someone else nearby to overnight charge if that is practical for pitches and adds another non-splitter option?
Seems very confusing. May be some clarity/response from the event organiser would help.

just had correspondence from Site:

"All people who contacted me have already contacted me have been ok with non electric so I haven't had any not booked because of that.

I also am not aware of any others wanting to come? No one on a waiting list my end?"

so,

who hasnt heard back from site about a booking?
who wanted EHU that was told it wasn't available,
who has a booking confirmation and paid up?

ill update the list at the top and forward to site.

Seems very confusing. May be some clarity/response from the event organiser would help.

"All people who contacted me have already contacted me have been ok with non electric so I haven't had any not booked because of that.

I also am not aware of any others wanting to come? No one on a waiting list my end?"

so,

ill update the list at the top and forward to

so,

ill update the list at the top and forward to site.
paid for EHU on pitch 5

had a reply from site . .

thay have these bookings so far: 19 units.

ill update the top list.

@Rids - have you booked two pitches?

Last edited:
site have also mentioned:

"We do also have fridges for campers use and sockets in the ladies room so access to charging is all ok
Kind regards

Caroline"

site have also confirmed that EHU posts can be shared - provided we keep under the 16A breaker, and provide our own link cables, and you pay for EHU (as thats only fair)

so if you want EHU, looks like its back on. - :mexican wave:

"Sharing of electric is possible, IF they provide a Y switch and IF they guarantee under 16amps useage across each hook up. I can't risk over loading the site which could fuse & take out all my freezers!!!!
May I suggest you contact the people on your list to see how many we are talking about?
One of the safari tents may be let out to one of the guests who have asked above one of them.
Thank you
Caroline"

@Rids - you are showing two bookings / pitches, is that correct?

@dcpen43 - you are showing two bookings / pitches, is that correct?

I have a confirmed booking and paid for it. Asked for EHU, but they were all taken/ booked!!

site have also confirmed that EHU posts can be shared - provided we keep under the 16A breaker, and provide our own link cables, and you pay for EHU (as thats only fair)

"Sharing of electric is possible, IF they provide a Y switch and IF they guarantee under 16amps useage across each hook up. I can't risk over loading the site which could fuse & take out all my freezers!!!!
May I suggest you contact the people on your list to see how many we are talking about?
One of the safari tents may be let out to one of the guests who have asked above one of them.
Thank you
Caroline"

how will this work practically. do we need to know who has splitters (I habe not got one but will buy for pitch 5 if yiu give me the nod)

Not sure how current can be controlled other than keeping an eye on my victron shunt and limiting the charger to 7.5amps in bulk charging?

Thank you
Caroline"

how will this work practically. do we need to know who has splitters (I don't but will buy for pitch 5 if you give me the nod)

Not sure how current demand can be managed other than keeping an eye on my victron shunt and setting the charger to 7.5amps if it goes into bulk charging? Heaters, kettles, fridges etc will drive demand up.

how will this work practically. do we need to know who has splitters (I habe not got one but will buy for pitch 5 if yiu give me the nod)

Not sure how current can be controlled other than keeping an eye on my victron shunt and limiting the charger to 7.5amps in bulk charging?

how will this work practically. do we need to know who has splitters (I don't but will buy for pitch 5 if you give me the nod)

Not sure how current demand can be managed other than keeping an eye on my victron shunt and setting the charger to 7.5amps if it goes into bulk charging? Heaters, kettles, fridges etc will drive demand up.
I have splitters/ extension cables etc which I will bring, as always.

Back