For Sale T6F Colour Stickers

Who is organising the sale of these stickers now Fish isnt around anymore?
SWMBO has a printing, apparel, merch business. She should be able to handle everything including shipping. Let me know if you need a hand with anything and I can ask her. Like @Dan Morritz said, we took so much from this forum while we converted our van I’m sure she will sort a good price for the group

SWMBO has a printing, apparel, merch business. She should be able to handle everything including shipping. Let me know if you need a hand with anything and I can ask her. Like @Dan Morritz said, we took so much from this forum while we converted our van I’m sure she will sort a good price for the group
@Pauly

Anyone just got one small T6 logo going spare? Black or grey would do, pm me with costs

For the moment all stickers are gone

I originally made orange/black stickers or orange/white stickers but when @Fish took over he started producing various colours which are no longer available (as he has left the forum)
I am in the process of bringing back stickers and mugs (hopefully with more to follow) and I will confirm what colours will be available as soon as I know
Will prob aim for white black and grey but we will see ......

If it helps, I can make stickers up, have vinyl cutter and designer software :)
I know I'm new, but happy to help ;)

Any thoughts about T shirts……Team Colours…but I’d start with Team Grey ( as it’s most popular and the best ) :whistle:

If admin allows, I could make up stickers, single colour vinyl ones, different colour options, if helpful?

I have restocked with the original sticker colours so currently have orange/white and orange/black

Back