T6 U-shape interior CAD DXF files

MurrayT6

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

I'm hoping to have some furniture made by a friend who has access to CNC machine and was looking to source CAD files. I appreciate that many of the furniture suppliers wouldn't be for selling or sharing these files. I have seen this on ebay and wondered if anyone here had purchased? It looks to be the data of the set up sold by VanFurniture (or certainly along the same lines)

I can't seem to see any other publicly available CAD files??

Thanks

Murray

Hi,

I have modelled and manufactured a similar design to VanFurniture's U-Shape. I am thinking about selling my design, would this be of any interest to you?

It is for SWB only and fitted into a T5.1 but I am sure it would also fit inside of a T6.

Cheers,

Matt

IMG_4915.JPG

Hi,

I have modelled and manufactured a similar design to VanFurniture's U-Shape. I am thinking about selling my design, would this be of any interest to you?

It is for SWB only and fitted into a T5.1 but I am sure it would also fit inside of a T6.

Cheers,

Matt

View attachment 201494
Ceiling looks great. How did you do it?

Thanks! The main ceiling panel is made from 3.6mm plywood which was spray painted black. The wooden battens are 44mm x 12mm (from wickes) which I screwed through the plywood into the battens using small screws. The spacing is 17mm between each batten so it is the same gap size as the LED profiles running down each side. I have some pictures of making it if you would like to see them. Cheers

Yeah, looks good. Just looked at the photo again and seen the LED profiles I missed before. Clever idea. Looks really clean. What did you do into the van area?? Stop at the bulkhead or all the way through?

Yeah, looks good. Just looked at the photo again and seen the LED profiles I missed before. Clever idea. Looks really clean. What did you do into the van area?? Stop at the bulkhead or all the way through?
Works well with the LED strips and a fairly cheap lighting solution. I stopped at the bulkhead but carpeted the headliner with the same carpet as the rear which came out pretty well!

IMG_3281.JPG

IMG_3282.JPG

Hi,

Cheers,

Matt

View attachment 201494
Very nice, I'm just about to move back to Launceston in a few months, I work in 3D design and am/was just about to do the same thing. How much are you thinking of selling the plans for? Do yo have any pics without the furnishings??? Also where did you get the cushions made they look sweet..!

Very nice, I'm just about to move back to Launceston in a few months, I work in 3D design and am/was just about to do the same thing. How much are you thinking of selling the plans for? Do yo have any pics without the furnishings??? Also where did you get the cushions made they look sweet..!
Hi, how did you get on, did you source the plans from Matt? I'm on the hunt for plans now too! Feel free to msg me

Hi all,

I'm hoping to have some furniture made by a friend who has access to CNC machine and was looking to source CAD files. I appreciate that many of the furniture suppliers wouldn't be for selling or sharing these files. I have seen this on ebay and wondered if anyone here had purchased? It looks to be the data of the set up sold by VanFurniture (or certainly along the same lines)

Thanks

Murray
How did you get on with sourcing these cad files? I'm also on the look out for the ~U shape cnc files.

Hi all,

Thanks

Murray
How did you get on with sourcing these cad files? I'm also on the look out for the ~U shape cnc files.

Hi Matt, are your plans (U-shape) still available? I'm interested in finding some plans to CNC myself
Hi,

Cheers,

Matt

View attachment 201494

Back