Sold T6 T32 Bilstein B14 coil over kit (used) - £300

Status
Not open for further replies.

roooms

VIP Member
T6 Pro
IMG_0388.jpeg

Bilstein B14 kit just removed from my T6 T32 by Bognor Motors. Kit has covered approx 20k miles and is in great working order. I changed them for the BMVS Bilsteins as I wanted a different ride style.

Looking for £400 based on similar forum posts but happy to discuss. Included pic of my van with them fitted.

I’m based in Winchester, Hampshire and postage will obviously cost a bit so collection preferred but I’m happy to look into shipping prices if you’re further away and interested.

Thanks!

IMG_0390.jpeg

IMG_0391.jpeg

IMG_0389.jpeg

IMG_0027.jpeg

Still for sale and open to offers. Would really like someone from the forum to get some use out of these.

Not sure about 4motion compatibility. Can someone here give a definitive answer on if T32 kit is different depending on 4motion?

Planning to be at Busfest next weekend. I can bring these with me if anyone is interested. As mentioned before, would love someone on the forum to get these at a good price. Will be on eBay if they don’t go soon.

Hey all, hoping to get these sold at Busfest as I'm collecting a Tiguan interior on the same journey and need the space! Will take £300 for them. If there is no interest confirmed, I probably don't have the space to bring them for the journey only to bring them all the way home again.

(If an admin could update the thread title to reflect the drop to £300, that would be much appreciated)

Hi, did these sell?
If not can you let me know how much postage would be to the following postcode? M22 5FS
Manchester.

Thanks Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back