For Sale Leisure battery setup - Ctek d250se and 110ah battery

roooms

VIP Member
T6 Pro
The whole setup is ctek d250se, Bluetooth battery guard, 110ah leisure battery, battery tray, cables and fuses.

The kit is in great condition as it was installed by simply surf bus when I bought the van and not touched until removal by Bognor motors. So that makes it about 18 months old.

It only ran an amplifier, six internal led lights and some usb sockets.

I think it’s missing the long lead from the vehicle battery as Bognor reused that to power the amp that remains installed under my driver seat. All other cables and fuses included though, so should be an easy fit in a seat base.

All new this is about £400, so looking for £200.

Guessing delivery will be the trickiest part so collection much preferred. I’m based in Winchester, Hampshire.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0383.jpeg

IMG_0386.jpeg

IMG_0385.jpeg

IMG_0384.jpeg

IMG_1849.jpeg

Last edited:
The whole setup is ctek d250se, Bluetooth battery guard, 110ah leisure battery, battery tray, cables and fuses.

The kit is in great condition as it was installed by simply surf bus when I bought the van and not touched until removal by Bognor motors. So that makes it about 18 months old.

It only ran an amplifier, six internal led lights and some usb sockets.

I think it’s missing the long lead from the vehicle battery as Bognor reused that to power the amp that remains installed under my driver seat. All other cables and fuses included though, so should be an easy fit in a seat base.

All new this is about £400, so looking for £200.

Guessing delivery will be the trickiest part so collection much preferred. I’m based in Winchester, Hampshire.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 203845

View attachment 203846

View attachment 203847

View attachment 203848

View attachment 203849
Hi, interested in your kit but I need to seek out an auto electrician who could identify the wiring I’ve already got under my passenger seat / and fit for me. I’m based in Newbury and I’m putting it in a T6 2017

Sorry @TikTok , but the Ctek, BatteryGuard and cables have sold. I still have the leisure battery and battery clamp available for sale if you’re interested. Thanks!

Leisure battery and battery clamp still available for sale. Open to offers just so someone can make use of it. Postage will likely be a bit annoying due to battery weight.

Back