T6 Roof Guide Rail fixings SWB

Abevan1984

T6 Pro
Hello,

I have acquired some roof guide rails, the hidden ones, for a SWB T6

Does anyone have any information about what screws/bolts are needed to fit them?

have tried searching but failed! All I can find are the blanking screws

thanks

It's these bolts you'll need for the recessed roof rails, I've just bought some for spares while working out best way to fit an awning rail to ours.

Have a look at how many bolt holes are on the roof roof your van though, if it wasn't supplied from factory with the 'Roof Load Preparation' option, then there won't be the same number of fixing points.

391B8CCD-4FAD-4890-9767-BB3BC0405F32_1_101_o.jpeg

AF1C74CF-5860-4F58-BBAE-70508180D89A_1_102_o.jpeg

Hello,

I have acquired some roof guide rails, the hidden ones, for a SWB T6

Does anyone have any information about what screws/bolts are needed to fit them?

have tried searching but failed! All I can find are the blanking screws

thanks
How did you get on fixing it to the roof? I have 4 holes either side but the rail requires 8 each side. did you drill more holes and add more fixings? cheers

How did you get on fixing it to the roof? I have 4 holes either side but the rail requires 8 each side. did you drill more holes and add more fixings? cheers
Hello, sorry just seen this!

I’ve taken them off now as have a pop top, in fact they are up for sale in the forum.

They fitted fine and worked great, I used 4 bolts each side.

Hello, sorry just seen this!

I’ve taken them off now as have a pop top, in fact they are up for sale in the forum.

They fitted fine and worked great, I used 4 bolts each side.
No prob man, I went and bought some from the dealer. Didn’t drill the extra holes either but used a bit sikaflex for extra strength as I fitted the Thule Omnistor to them.

No prob man, I went and bought some from the dealer. Didn’t drill the extra holes either but used a bit sikaflex for extra strength as I fitted the Thule Omnistor to them.
Hi Im looking at buying the roof rails but also don’t want to drill holes in my new van.. does it work ok with the original 4 fixings and sikaflex?

Back