Wanted Roof prep rails SWB

dav1d

VIP Member
Wanted: roof prep rails/kit (the ‘hidden’ slotted roof rails) for a SWB van.

Anyone got some they would like to sell?

roof-prep-jpeg.203672

Just be aware you'll need to drill extra holes in your roof channel to fit a set. It's not quite as simple as using the existing holes.

Yep, seen conflicting advice on whether that’s really required but I understand why.

Bump to see if anyone has some for sale? Just asked VW for a quote on these so looking secondhand now!

@dav1d how much did vw quote? I called my local vw and they just said no, we can’t get them.

Have been looking for months and only found 1 set which got promptly ended early on ebay for some reason.

@dav1d how much did vw quote? I called my local vw and they just said no, we can’t get them.

Have been looking for months and only found 1 set which got promptly ended early on ebay for some reason.
It was just over £300 from memory. Seemed a bit much when I’d need to spend £300 on roof bars as well, and we may get a pop top fitted early next year.

Are you still looking, have just removed a set from my SWB

Hoping you got sorted - but if you still need OEM t6.1 swb rail prep and channel fit 'c' section (L & R) - I have 'em....! (post pop top fit)

Back