T6 Rear Seat Question

Block99

Hi

I’m just about to buy my first T6. It is a converted panel van and has these seats in the back (2+1). Unfortunately they don’t fold down on themselves and I wanted to put a Kombi bed in the back.

Can someone tell me if the fixings for the seats are all the same or are there lots of different types. Basically I want to know if I can just swap these seats for folding ones or will I need new fixings??

Thanks.

D429407D-76E2-48CD-A3D6-957F10303A93.png

Hi

I’m just about to buy my first T6. It is a converted panel van and has these seats in the back (2+1). Unfortunately they don’t fold down on themselves and I wanted to put a Kombi bed in the back.

Can someone tell me if the fixings for the seats are all the same or are there lots of different types. Basically I want to know if I can just swap these seats for folding ones or will I need new fixings??

Thanks.

View attachment 47079
They dont look like the transporter 2+1 seats in the pics . Can you take a pic of the floor mounting brackets please :)?

Definitely not OEM seats.

Sorry what are OEM seats?

I’m just trying to get some pics of the floor brackets.
Unfortunately they don't look like the factory seats , what sometimes happens is people will install seats from a different manufacturer van like ford or Renault as it's cheeper to buy they seats and floor brackets , down fall is if is definitely not vw seats then you would have to find out what manufacturer they are then look for the folding versions of them , hope that made sense . Tryn get a pick of the brackets to see if there similar to vw vw have a feeling they aren't

Back