Kombi seat & floor set up - how much?

Gunship

I have a Kombi that's going in to be converted in a couple of weeks and the converter has just pointed out that I can look to sell the Kombi kit out of the back, but other than warn me that prices differ wildly depending on configuration, they haven't given me any idea of what it might be worth, so wondering if anyone can help if I give the specifics?

It's a 2 and a 1 in Simora cloth out of a 2018 SWB T6 with a single sliding door. All seats fold forward flat and the single pulls forward for rear access from the sliding door. Not sure if there's any other variables to the configuration, is there? The whole lot will be coming out including the belts and the floor, and everything looks to be in tip top condition.

Any guidance on where to start would be appreciated.

I would say if they are in great condition the whole lot could be somewhere between £800 to £1000?

Your 2+1 is quite desirable, its worth more than the triple bench.

Check the sold listing on here and ebay, that will help out too

Thanks David, I've had a look about and mostly just seeing the seats on their own, but I'll have a deeper dig.

The whole lot will be coming out including the belts and the floor, and everything looks to be in tip top condition.
Don't forget the reinforcing plates for the brackets. Worth double checking that the converter is aware that you're after them.

I figure this might be of some use to the next person searching the forum for this information, but they sold within half an hour of going on Marketplace and eBay for £1000.

Back