T6 on order

Leigh Bishop

Hi all,

I'm Leigh from Cardiff South Wales, a Mk1 Golf driver was my 1st car and the last car I bought 7 years ago was a Mk1 Golf GTI convertible I had to get her
I ordered my T6 Highline 140 in black in Feb but I have been waiting so long seen as they stopped all euro 5 engines. I am now getting the 150 bhp DSG I'm so excited I can't tell you!!
Hope to get some good,tips an info from you good folkes.

Cheers Leigh

Wow youve got the bug and you havent even taken delivery yet, i feel your pain mate
Wait til it arrives see how much you spend then lol

Hi mate, yeah I'm in Newport so not far at all, my best mate had his T5 converted by Ed just over a year ago so I will pop up an see what he can do for me.
I like Cascade conversions U shaped design so that's they type of convert I am going for.

I was just advised by member RO8 to share this with the new forum,

Hewitt300 said:

My T6 order still going backwards, ordered March, told I would get it June Then was told September. Now told week 43 so likely October/November. Poor do

just checked in again with the dealer, previously said week 43 so October/November, now saying week 42 and definitely November! do the weeks count backwards?! Ridiculous wait and nothing offered by vw as a sweetener to say sorry. Delays now holding up business development so really not impressed

Welcome across @Chris Hewitt. You will find a couple here in the same boat and I am guessing the delays are for similar extra ordered although that doesn't make it right but fingers crossed it will be with you soon.

Welcome across @Chris Hewitt. You will find a couple here in the same boat and I am guessing the delays are for similar extra ordered although that doesn't make it right but fingers crossed it will be with you soon.
lets hope so! emailed vw commercial vehicles to complain yesterday because its holding up my business development, will keep you posted on their response!

Reactions: Rob
I waited for the van for 22 weeks then drove it 50 miles to the convertors. Then waited another 16 weeks. All good things come to those who wait.

Back