T6 OBD reader (iPhone compatible) Recommendations please

Joystick

T6 OBD reader (iPhone compatible) Recommendations please

I don't want to spend too much and in return, I don't expect much. I just want something that can tell me a fault code so i can phone my local VW independent garage and they can understand the work and give me a time and price.

I also don't necessarily want the cheapest! I also have a Skoda Octovia VRS (12 plate) so it would be nice for to work on that, but i guess it should as they are all the same OEM.

If its as easy as sending me a link to an Amazon purchase, that would be a dream ;-)

Thank you

It's Carista or OBD11.

If you're sure you ONLY want to read codes then Carista is probably the cheapest (£35) best option which also allows you to upgrade to pro features for 1 month at £9.99 as and when needed.

BUT

The current OBD 11 Easter deal for the Pro version is very inticing giving you the full works + extras for 2 years at £87 and OBD11 is also VAG approved.

Is the deal only available through the official web site? they are quoting £18 + delivery so £106 delivered. I don't think the Amazon options have the extra's inc the subscriptions? Any sujestions?

I agree Hawzat, very tempting apart from the shipping!

Back