T6 leather steering wheel & gear knob wear!!

Jay17cali

T6 Pro
Hi guys
Im after some advice please
Just upgraded my t5.1 highline to a 67plate t6 highline
Both have leather steering wheels and gear knobs
My t5.1 had 60k no wear visible ,
But the new t6 clearly has what looks like wear on both the wheel and gear knob but only 27k on the clock??
Should I be worried??
The van is super clean no stone chips not been painted no reason to suspect from the bodywork it’s been clocked??
What do you guys think??
He may of had sandpaper hands but I bought it from a none vw dealership so I didn’t meet the previous owner
Thanks in advance
J

Hi guys
Im after some advice please
Just upgraded my t5.1 highline to a 67plate t6 highline
Both have leather steering wheels and gear knobs
My t5.1 had 60k no wear visible ,
But the new t6 clearly has what looks like wear on both the wheel and gear knob but only 27k on the clock??
Should I be worried??
The van is super clean no stone chips not been painted no reason to suspect from the bodywork it’s been clocked??
What do you guys think??
He may of had sandpaper hands but I bought it from a none vw dealership so I didn’t meet the previous owner
Thanks in advance
J
I bought a leather gearknob from ebay that was quite worn on the side nearest the dash (to replace the startline plastic one). I also got a refurb kit from Nuera leather dyes also on ebay and it is still looking in great condition.

Are you concerned the mileage is not reflected by the condition?

I bought a leather gearknob from ebay that was quite worn on the side nearest the dash (to replace the startline plastic one). I also got a refurb kit from Nuera leather dyes also on ebay and it is still looking in great condition.

Are you concerned the mileage is not reflected by the condition?
Hi buddy I was until I spoke to seat surgeons they told me they have seen very low mileage vans with wear on both steering wheels and gear knob apparently rough hands and whatever the owner does for a living can reflect the condition of the above.

Back