T6 Kombi Insurance

AdzT6

Hi all, I'm looking at getting my T6 Kombi remapped and lowered, as my current insurers won't cover this I phoned A plan to see what they could do. The quote I had was £1900 :eek: this is before adding the mods too! He said a lot of them were declining because I have 6 seats, I am looking to convert the van so not sure it this helps with it? Not sure why it's come back so expensive!

Just wondering if anybody else has had issues with insuring a Kombi or just me lol? Waiting to hear back tomorrow, so hopefully comes back with good news!

Cheers

Hi mate I have just rang about yesterday and I have basically a 9 seater nothing fancy on it YET. And N.F.U. Wanted nearly a grand due to not having a rural enough postcode. The girl even told me that I was wasting my time. So went back to my current insurance company just kampers and got it for just over 400 odd. With 1500 pound keycover. And everything else that I had last year. Might be worth a try. Or if you stay in a rural area try N.F.U. Good luck

Hi mate I have just rang about yesterday and I have basically a 9 seater nothing fancy on it YET. And N.F.U. Wanted nearly a grand due to not having a rural enough postcode. The girl even told me that I was wasting my time. So went back to my current insurance company just kampers and got it for just over 400 odd. With 1500 pound keycover. And everything else that I had last year. Might be worth a try. Or if you stay in a rural area try N.F.U. Good luck

Thanks Radford, another one to try!

Back