Found T6 Jack

Lee540

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Anyone have a T6 jack for sale? I already have the holder, spanner and towing eye.. just missing the jack itself.

I'm Cornwall, happy to collect if local or pay for postage.

Thanks,

Lee

Anyone have a T6 jack for sale? I already have the holder, spanner and towing eye.. just missing the jack itself.

Thanks,

Lee
I'm in the middle of a house move and sure I saw one going in a box. Sold my van a while back but had a few extras knocking around.
If you don't get sorted in a week or so, I'll see if I can locate it.
Would have to be posted from Northumberland

I'm in the middle of a house move and sure I saw one going in a box. Sold my van a while back but had a few extras knocking around.
If you don't get sorted in a week or so, I'll see if I can locate it.
Would have to be posted from Northumberland

Sounds great. No rush. Let me know. Thanks.

Thanks,

Lee
Hi Lee,

I am in the process of getting a Low Profile Trolley Jack, soon as I get one, you can have mine for the postage price.

Tony

Hi Lee,

I am in the process of getting a Low Profile Trolley Jack, soon as I get one, you can have mine for the postage price.

Tony
If Tony can get this over to Chippenham or Trowbridge (if passing that way) I'm heading down to Cornwall (Gwithian) on the 8th September for 4 days, could bring it with me.

If Tony can get this over to Chippenham or Trowbridge (if passing that way) I'm heading down to Cornwall (Gwithian) on the 8th September for 4 days, could bring it with me.
Very kind offer as well, thank you. I'm in Salisbury area on 30th and 7th. My job takes me over most of the SW/SE. I'm in St Ives if you do collect and drop it down.

Back