T6 Highline Cruise Control

goldeneye243

T6 Guru
I picked up my T6 on Friday - Really pleased!!

One thing that is niggling me though is that I thought that the highline came with cruise control as standard, but mine doesn't have it.

Any thoughts?

Could it have been specified without cruise control (not sure why you would though??)

EDIT - It does have cruise control. I'm an idiot...

Last edited:
Current price list shows the Highline with Cruise Control as standard equipment

67C1EF68-4E13-4F68-A0F4-1404C0421D99.png

Dont quote me but i think the 16 plate cruise on a highline was on the stalk, then the 66 plate highline changed to functions on the steering wheel. I agree with @Martinf assumed it was standard on Highline.

Dont quote me but i think the 16 plate cruise on a highline was on the stalk, then the 66 plate highline changed to functions on the steering wheel. I agree with @Martinf assumed it was standard on Highline.

Is there an award for idiot of the day?? I was expecting a stalk not MFSW cruise control - It has got cruise control!!

The thing is, I even asked the salesman who said it wasn't standard - I asked him twice!!

Thanks, my mind is at rest now...

Is there an award for idiot of the day?? I was expecting a stalk not MFSW cruise control - It has got cruise control!!

The thing is, I even asked the salesman who said it wasn't standard - I asked him twice!!

You're pretty close on that award, but its early yet and I've just started drinking

Ha! Thanks for the help. In my defence, the only other transporter I have driven was a 2016 T6 highline - That had a stalk...

Please feel free to take the award from me. Having said that I will be drinking soon too - But not using the cruise control.

Don't worry, you're not alone.
When I picked up the current van I did exactly the same, except I had a rant in the showroom.
Then the sales guy showed me the controls on the steering wheel.......

I drove 1000 miles to Inverness and back cursing the 5mph increments on the cruise control - Infact, it took me a couple of months to work out it can also be increased/decreased 1 mph at a time.

I drove 1000 miles to Inverness and back cursing the 5mph increments on the cruise control - Infact, it took me a couple of months to work out it can also be increased/decreased 1 mph at a time.

Oer..... I hate the 5 mph increments, how can you do 1 mph increments?

You can use the res and set buttons to adjust the speed by 1 mph at a time. + and - adjust by 5mph on the euro 6 model steering wheels.

Our 66 plate has the cruise control the stalk, which I personally like.

Back