T6 Genuine Fenders

Bryn23

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I had a quick look on the T6 shop, but couldn't see the VW OEM Fenders, plus i would imagine the freight would be a killer for me.

Has anyone got part numbers, so i can hit up my VW dealer in Aussie for a price.

They would look great on my white LWB T6, i just has it Opti coated :D (Ceramic coated) i would of taken a picture, but it had to go straight to the dealer after i picked it up as the faults lights came on and the dealer scan was for a new oil cooler and other DPF issues :eek:

Not sure what you mean by fenders, if you are talking about the wheelarch protection kit then that is something we could supply and ship to aus but as you say the shipping would make it a bit expensive
Part number for these is 7H0071301 and the price for comparison would be around £150 + shipping (£125 if going to aus as its VAT excempt)

I think fender in this enquiry is similar to the "roo bars" that I questioned on another thread.
They are quite common on vehicles Down under to protect front end.

Fenders means wings, so probably wheel arch extentions.

Yeah, i called them the wrong thing, so its the Wheel Arch Extensions that are on Loz's van?

That part number is for the set for all four sides?

Yes complete kit from VW but they state SWB only, not sure why as look like they will fit LWB ?

Thanks Pauly,

I've got a LWB so that rules that out, although it may fit a LWB, it might just be that rear extensions that will be affected,

The profile at the front of the SWB and LWB appear slightly different at the front of the rear wheel arch, and that is where the 400mm stretch is.

I'll wait until someone else has tried it, before committing

Back