T6 Friendly hotel parking, Manchester.

Mixersmate

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi All,

Can someone recommend a hotel in Manchester or Salford area that has easy parking for a Transporter, or a hotel with nearby parking? All the hotels I am looking at rely on nearby multi-story parks that don't have enough clearance to let a T6 in! (Not that I'd park in one anyway!)

Thanks in advance.

Hello. the Marriot Worsley has loads of space for a Transporter and is very secure. It is just off J13 m60. The Novotel round the corner is cheaper and parking still OK.

There's a Premier Inn by the Trafford Center with a big car park and no height restriction.

There's a Premier Inn by the Trafford Center with a big car park and no height restriction.
There's three! Very confusing for the unwary taxi driver!

Also new Holiday Inn Express (Trafford City), just along from the Trafford Centre and Event City.

All handy for the Tram as well for getting about.

None of them have height barriers that I know of, but would check anyway when booking just in case :thumbsup:

I stayed in the wilmslow premier inn earlier this week and managed to bag a space bigger than the disabled spots! A bit out of town but nice area

Hi All,

Can someone recommend a hotel in Manchester or Salford area that has easy parking for a Transporter, or a hotel with nearby parking? All the hotels I am looking at rely on nearby multi-story parks that don't have enough clearance to let a T6 in! (Not that I'd park in one anyway!)

Thanks in advance.
Can recommend lots of pubs if thats any help... :thumbsup:

Back