T6 Forum emails going into Spam

Ayjay

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I'm posting here as I couldn't find another area in T6F dealing with such issues. I've just noticed that Gmail seems to be sending emails that I get from T6F and a couple of other senders straight to the Spam Folder. This has happened to the odd one in the past but this morning they're almost all doing it (but a couple have got through). Is anybody else seeing the same issue or can anybody suggest where my problems might lie? As usual, thanks in advance.
Edit: PS. I should also have said that telling Gmail that they're not spam doesn't seem to solve it.

Last edited:
Google is your friend here Ayjay, just change your spam filter.

How to set Gmail Spam Filter:
  1. Log in to your Gmail account.
  2. Click the GEAR icon at the top right and then click SETTINGS.
  3. Go to FILTERS AND BLOCKED ADDRESSES and click CREATE A NEW FILTER.
  4. In the FROM section, type the email address of the sender that you want to keep out of your Spam Folder.
  5. Click CREATE FILTER.

Paddy. Thanks but I had already done that - afterwards and in chronological order, 3 messages then went into spam, yours arrived in the in box as it should have done and 3 more then went into spam. It's the seeming radomness that gets me!

Mine were doing that with Outlook for a while but I think that I have stopped it now by creating a rule to redirect to the inbox and adding T6Forum to the Safe Domain list. Just marking as Not Junk didn't do anything at all. Redirect worked sometimes but that with safe domain appears to be working now. You may need to specify the domain rather than an email address to get it to work correctly if yours works much the same.

Back