T6 Euro 6 Engine Shaking On Start Up??

As @DaveD says plus keep every email and record every conversation.
IMO be present for the start up from cold and video it with VW tech.

Hi, I am new here and think I might have a similar problem. I have a 6.1 Transporter (2021) which has done 6k miles. The issue is this, and it only seems to happen when starting from cold.

1- Engine starts up and idles fine
2- I reverse off drive and then get into first to get to the end of our road, about 20m in length
3- This is where problem begins. Feels like there is someting rotating or shaking from under your feet and begins to rough idle - rev counter starts juddering. When I have jumped out and opened bonnet it engine is rocking. Can post a video if helps
4 - solved by either driving away another 20meters or turning off ignition and restarting it.
5. Will never happen again in a day once it has been run. It did a 160mile trip yesterday and was happy but it happened again this morning.

Took to VW who checked it all over an said everything was fine, checked engine mounts and various startups but seemed unable to trigger it. But it clearly is not fine, as I have owned diesels before and never had this problem even if it only happens for a short time it is bloody annoying and points at something more fundamantal.

Any ideas? Will take back to VW but would appreciate some ideas so it is not a futile trip again.
Sound quite similar to my injector failure. Mine was throwing out plooms of white smoke from cold start aswell as engine rocking forward and back misfiring.

Back