Found t6 dsg kombi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firthster

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi is any one thinking of selling a T6 kombi dsg 5 seat highline euro6?
Been looking for ages now, i know what they go for and have a decent budget,not bothered standard or modded,
colours 1st Blackberry 2nd bamboo close 2nd iridium grey no black red vans unless it blew my frock up,
a edition would be even better, lowish miles if poss

let me know what you have guys
cheers Paul

Hope you find what your looking for seen you around on here for a while now and read some of your tales of nearly but not quite the right one!
Something will turn up I’m sure

Hi Chippie its doing my bloody head in lol

Broncos is a euro5 i think a euro 6 will be better of in the long run

I have heard recently on the grape vine that if you live in a ulez area and have a euro 5 vehicle then there may be some concession providing the vehicle isn't used for commercial.

How true that is is yet to be confirmed. Always like to see things in b&w through official channels.

Been looking for ages now, i know what they go for and have a decent budget,not bothered standard or modded,
colours 1st Blackberry 2nd bamboo close 2nd iridium grey no black red vans unless it blew my frock up,

cheers Paul
Hi all,

In a bit of a quandary!

Own a 2019 150 Highline, decided I wanted to convert into a caravelle so had leather seats, rails, panels etc installed.

Now I want to sell but not to everyone’s taste and still needs a bit of cosmetic finishing.

Considering taking selling the interior and reverting back to a Kombi to sell!?!

Do I go down that road or persevere will the sale as is…? Would anyone like to give me a realistic price I should be selling for?

Thanks in advance folks!

cheers Paul
Does it have to be DSG mate? Have a cracking 2019 indium highline with caravelle executive interior available and only an hour from Rochdale..

Hi I have decided to sell t6 68 plate Dec 2018 204TSI White DSG Original Factory Combi I paid for a every upgrade I could Cruise adaptive control comfort pack Xenons elec sides doors boot lock Heated seats media pack iPhone hookup Fog lights sat Nav stereo lowered mint condition except 20inch alloys curbed and in need replacing 31000 miles FSH
£39000 including VAT

View attachment 89924

View attachment 90040

Hi, I have for sale my VW 2019 Transporter Shuttle T32 SE, LWB, 150ps 2.0 TDi, 7sp DSG gearbox. Price is £28950.00. It is in Reflex Silver, diesel and has 13350.00 miles on the clock. It is the LWB, 9 seat, 150ps 2.0TDi and has the DSG, 7sp gearbox and Euro 6BG. VW manufacturers warranty still in place. I am just a few miles from Bournemouth. I attach photos and if the shuttle is of interest to you, please message me.

View attachment 93645

View attachment 93646

View attachment 93647

View attachment 93648

View attachment 93649

View attachment 93650

View attachment 93651

View attachment 93652

View attachment 93656

View attachment 93657

View attachment 93659

View attachment 93660

View attachment 93661

View attachment 93662

Here for sale is my 2017 genuine T6 factory Sportline Kombi 6 seater DSG with one owner from new and only covered 14,000 miles

total cost so far I've spent is £63,000 - it has accuair air ride and ABP struts/bags,
H&R anti roll bars and power flex adjustable bushes,
at the moment it has Bentley 20’alloys on it with floating centres, I also have 20’ rolls Royce alloys floating centres so buyer can decide which alloys they want and then what cost (RR extra £1,000)
the interior had been sound deadened and carpet lined with alcantera roof and led lights + extra usb sockets
its got standard Kenwood head unit but also has focal mids and tweets plus focal sub built into under bench seat + rear speakers theses are powered by JL amplifiers

factory extras list is heated front seats,
folding heated mirrors,
split front seats drivers and bench seat both heated,
carpet to cab,
removable Westfalair tow bar + electrics,
2/1 split rear seats,
reverse camera,
extra side sliding door, led lights + drls,
mud flaps front and rear, parking sensors,
app connect, heated jet wash,

after market extras
insulated deadened and carpet lined,
alcantera roof + front cab,
Accuair E-level air ride,
ABP struts/bags,
H&R anti roll bars,
power flex adjustable bushes,
tinted black out windows,
carbon fibre multifunction steering wheel, black-vue 24hr record cameras front and rear,

I’m sure there’s lots I've missed but have a look at the pictures and message me if you would like to have a look

looking around £45,000 including the vat
number plate not included in sale
View attachment 114339View attachment 114340View attachment 114341View attachment 114342View attachment 114343

HI ALL,

HERE I HAVE FOR SALE MY SUPERB SPEC TRANSPORTER,

MOJIAVE BEIGE METALLIC PAINT - 4-MOTION-DSG AUTOMATIC- 20 INCH BLACK HAWK ALLOY WHEELS PIRELLI TYRES- FRONT ABT SPLITTER - REAR SPOILER - BLACK SIDEBARS - LOWERED - DISCOVER MEDIA NAVIGATION SYSTEM WITH STREAMING AND INTERNET - VOICE CONTROL - WIRED AND WIRELESS APP CONNECT - REMOVEABLE AND LOCKABLE TOWBAR - HEATED FRONT SEATS-ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED FRONT AIR CON WITH SECOND HEATING SYSTEM IN REAR PASSENGER COMPARTMENT - TWIN POWER SLIDING DOORS - FULL ELECTRIC TAILGATE- FACTORY SWIVEL CAPTAIN SEATS-
HIGH BEAM ASSIST - LED HEADLAMPS WITH LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS AND RED TAIL LIGHTS - ACTIVE LANE ASSIST - HEATED, ADJUSTABLE AND FOLDING WING MIRRORS - CRUISE CONTROL - TRAILER ASSIST , FRONT AND REAR SENSORS AND REAR CAMERA - HEATED FRONT WASHER NOZZLES - REAR SEATS HAVE 2 SEATER BENCH ON DRIVER SIDE AND INDIVIDUAL EASY ENTRY SEAT ON PASSENGER SIDE - STRONGER BATTERY - EXTRA AGM BATTERY UNDER PASSENGER SEAT- DIRECT TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM - FRONT AND REAR MUDFLAPS -OVANO SYSTEM IN REAR- JAN2021 £54000

View attachment 119689

View attachment 119690

I AM RELUCTANTLY SELLING MY VAN AS I LOST MY LICENCE DUE TO TOO MUCH SPEEDING!

COMPLETELY UNMODIFIED, ALL THE BEST FACTORY EXTRAS, FULL VW DEALER SERVICE HISTORY. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM OR BREAKDOWN. NEW BRAKES. NEW TYRES. BUT REQUIRES SOME MINOR BODY WORK TO GET BACK TO SHOWROOM STANDARD.

THE VAN WAS BOUGHT NEW FROM SMG IN CROYDON AND I AM VERY HAPPY I CHOOSE PETROL, THROUGHLY ENJOYED EVERY MILE IN IT; OVERALL 31MPG, MORE ON SLOW RUNS.

I WILL PUT MORE DETAILS UP SOON BUT PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.

View attachment 124032View attachment 124033View attachment 124034View attachment 124035View attachment 124036
View attachment 124049View attachment 124050View attachment 124051

Hi there, I am selling my T6 '68' plate registered in January 2019 as I have fortunately secured a T6.1 order...best car/van I have ever had!! All work carried out by Leighton Vans.
Please note this van was purchased for personal use with the family and VAT is included and cannot be 'carried' to the new purchaser to claim back. Van has only been used as a family wagon and has had no commercial use. Stunning van in great condition.

VW extras:
Heated seats
LED headlights & tailights
Passenger side swivel seat
Comfort dash
Rear third windows
AC, Bluetooth, DAB (not sure if extras)

All modifications carried out by Leighton Vans LV modifications (receipts can be e-mailed):
20" alloy wheels
Lowered (cobra springs)
Fully lined and insulated with LED lights and USB charge points
Window tints
Leather seats
Side rails
Roof bars
Rear Spoiler
Carbon fibre rear load protector
LV front mat
Rear view camera (this is not setup to screen as VW basic unit is not compatible).

I bought a front splitter separately to finish the van off. Serviced July 2020 and is due its oil service which is booked in. I bought it from a VW dealership where it was a demonstrator. Full disclosure...tow bar damage to front bumper (please see photo).

Thanks for looking at the advert.

View attachment 125304

View attachment 125305
View attachment 125306
View attachment 125307View attachment 125309View attachment 125308

View attachment 125310

View attachment 125311

It’s with great disappointment I am selling my T6. Due to my wife and I both being made redundant earlier this year I have to be realistic so it has to be sold.

I bought the van as a panel van from a dealer one year ago, I am the 2nd owner. Quite a lot has been done over the start of this year which I am sure I have missed some out but key features below.

Highline spec Aircon, Cruise, Heated screen etc
150Bhp DSG
30000 miles
November 67 plate
Factory fitted LED headlights
Apple CarPlay enabled
Sportline Front bumper fitted from VW
Sportline wheels fitted from VW
Sportline rear spoiler fitted from VW
Side bars fitted from VW
H&R springs fitted at CRS
Removable tow bar fully programmed
Battery monitor with phone app
Noco battery charger
Extra Door seals not yet fitted
Extra Dashboard rubber not yet fitted
Spare set of wheels and tyres for winter
Carpet mats, rug and cushions
Ikea sofa bed
Various storage trays

Following fitted December by Davanco Leisure
Side windows all round, one opening.
Fully insulated
Fully carpeted with VW logo
Flooring
Red roof with switchable spotlights
Switchable tailgate spotlights
Vanshades blinds all round

£29000

I will be sorry to see it go and I know I will still be lingering around if that’s okay as I will definitely be back one day.

Any questions feel free to ask and thank you all for such good advice and assistance over the last year.

Andy 07531 004555

View attachment 125971

View attachment 125972

View attachment 125973

View attachment 125974

View attachment 125975

View attachment 125976

View attachment 125977

View attachment 125978

View attachment 125979

View attachment 125980

View attachment 125981

View attachment 125982

View attachment 125983

View attachment 125984

View attachment 125985

View attachment 125986

I'm selling my excellent TDI 204 T32 SWB DSG Highline as I've replaced with a LWB

Spec below, the condition is good with the odd scratch but no dents that I can see. The Alloys aren't perfect, but nothing major

I bought from Vertu Van Centre Hereford this February with I think 1 previous owner

It's been faultless for me with great MPG and loads of power, only reason for sale is needing a LWB

It's factory standard with a staggering amount of optional extras

App Connect with additional USB

Indium Grey

Comfort dash

80l fuel tank

Discover Media Navigation

Carpet flooring in cab

Power latching driver and passenger side doors

Power latching tailgate

LED headlamps, running lights and tail lights

Adaptive cruise and front assist

Front and rear parking sensors and rear camera

Folding wing mirrors

2 seat bench on drivers side, easy entry on passenger side

Heated driver and passenger seats

2 keys

Mudflaps front and rear

Approx 16,000 miles

£37,000 + VAT

I'm based in Ealing, West London

Questions welcome! :)

Thanks, Adam

View attachment 134153

View attachment 134154

View attachment 134155

View attachment 134156

View attachment 134157

View attachment 134158

View attachment 134159

View attachment 134160

View attachment 134161

View attachment 134162

View attachment 134163

View attachment 134164

View attachment 134165

View attachment 134166

View attachment 134167

View attachment 134168

View attachment 134169

View attachment 134170

View attachment 134171

View attachment 134172

Reactions: mmi
as above @Firthster, mine is still for sale

I’ve been away on holiday almost constantly since I posted on the forum and haven’t yet got round to getting it up on auto trader / eBay etc, but I will when I get my act together :S

I think you need 103 or higher for a T32

If like me, you are one of those members with one of the first registered T6’s, you’ll shortly be needing to get your van MOT’d for the 1st time.

I haven’t had a vehicle MOT’d for at least 10 years as i’ve not owned one that has seen it’s 3rd birthday for that long.
Equally i’ve never owned a van before and have read various things around the Forum relating to T32’s and MOT requirements.

As a result of all of these things I have done some digging and spoken to a Ministry test station.

A T32 Kombi = class 4 MOT.
This is because despite it being over 3000kg and under 3500kg maximum design weight, it is a dual purpose vehicle, and a dual purpose vehicle is a class 4.

A T32 PV = class 7 MOT
This is because it can’t claim dual purpose as per the above.

Class 7 only applies to T32 derivative of Transporter, as the category is “goods vehicles over 3,000kg up to 3,500kg”.

If you have a T30 your maximum design weight is 3,000kgs therefore class 4 “goods vehicle up to 3,000kg”.

Hope this may assist, and clear a bit of the MOT uncertainty.
I was under the assumption that class 4 vehicles are not subject to tyre load index checks and the only check that is carried out is a fit for purpose same as cars.

So I would have thought the t32 kombi is fine on 102 tyres.

what im really after is a T6 5 seat dsg kombi diesel, twin captain seats tailgate highline,
what im not after all of the above at 40k plus private sale asking dealer money,
the prices are beyond silly at the min.
it really is not a buyers time to buy, but when you do we buy any car they value vans at 10 k less than advertised.
i know dealers make money but no way on earth im paying 10k over book for one,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back