Sold 2020 T32 204PS DSG Kombi Highline. £42k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Greathead

Lvt fitter
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Here’s my t6 204 dsg t32 factory Kombi in deep pearl black.

Sound deadened by my self and carpeted with Audi grey carpet from transporter hq and dodo silent coat. Alcantara roof lining
Airride 3p with newer less noisy compressors cost I think £6000/£6500
20 plate preface lift
38k miles will go up as it is my daily
Genuine sportline spoilers front and rear
Currently on vossen hf4t custom order wheels took 10 weeks to arrive costing £3900
Gloss black grills and badges
Paint has been machined polished with ceramic coat.
Factory led headlights front and rear
Electric side doors
Power latching tail gate
Heated seats
Heated windscreen front and rear
Adaptive cruise control
Carpet cab
Muilti funtion steering wheel
Stop start hill asist
Captain seats cloth
2/1 seats in rear cloth
Always cleaned by myself not by any hand car washes the wheels and airride are only 6 months old. I’m happy to sell the van as a base van with original wheels and suspension.

If you’d like the van as it is I’m looking for £50000 no vat

Base van back to stock £42000 no vat

I will upload a load of new pictures in the next few days just need to move fast to sell.

Contact info call me or text on

Paul

B8EDF776-7441-4389-BC48-646A1CCD2FE9.jpeg

Looks mint buddy...missus saw the picture over my shoulder and thought it was hers ;)

GLWS

Last edited:
Thanks chap. Yeah it’s a really stunning van hopefully it sells fast would rather if go as a base van tho love the vossens and airride

Would you guys on here say it’s a fair price Iv not had any negative reactions which is great but it’s on eBay for alittle cheaper but not a great deal of interest apart from people watching it... wish they would just message and ask questions

Is there anyone looking for a base van I think I’ll be taking off the airride and wheels as no ones interested. I need the van gone by next Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back