T6 Drl Replacement Bulbs

Jamroller

2017 T32 Highline 150 DSG in Acapulco Blue
T6 Pro
Hi, I've got a T6 Highline with the standard DRL bulb which is a yellow warm white sort of colour, all standard from the factory, I want to change the DRL bulb maybe to a LED with a crisp white light that hopefully will look brighter and better than the one thats in, I know there are loads on ebay but I didnt want to fit something that would give any problems, can anyone recommend such a bulb please

Thanks
Ian

Philips Xtreme Ultinon

The only lamp I've found that actually works, doesn't flicker when ignition off, doesn't affect dab reception, doesn't damage the headlight reflector. Used these in my last 2 vans, expensive but worth it. Get 3 and replace the pathetic reversing light too.

Philips Xtreme Ultinon

The only lamp I've found that actually works, doesn't flicker when ignition off, doesn't affect dab reception, doesn't damage the headlight reflector. Used these in my last 2 vans, expensive but worth it. Get 3 and replace the pathetic reversing light too.

I’ve just changed my old dipped and main beam on My T6 Cali to the newest model of Philips ultinon pro9000 hl - the result is increddible!!! It’s like changing candles to super bright torch. I also thought I needed to adjust the height of my headlights as the old bulbs were giving very short-low visibility. With the new Philips led’s I only had to adjust the lights to the lowest position using the adjuster next to steering wheel and the result is perfect height of the lights. Those Philips lights are worth every penny!!!

I’ve just changed my old dipped and main beam on My T6 Cali to the newest model of Philips ultinon pro9000 hl - the result is increddible!!! It’s like changing candles to super bright torch. I also thought I needed to adjust the height of my headlights as the old bulbs were giving very short-low visibility. With the new Philips led’s I only had to adjust the lights to the lowest position using the adjuster next to steering wheel and the result is perfect height of the lights. Those Philips lights are worth every penny!!!
are these road legal?

im looking to do the change to a white light instead of yellow on aftermarket drl lights
The bulbs on the dipped headlights seem to be h11??
Iv tried some supposedly canbus error free ones of Amazon
But it still brings the bulb light on dash
Any ideas please??
Or does anyone know a bulb that is really error free

thanks in advance

F5FEF7B4-4F40-4131-9392-C1C310595189.jpeg

im looking to do the change to a white light instead of yellow on aftermarket drl lights
The bulbs on the dipped headlights seem to be h11??
Iv tried some supposedly canbus error free ones of Amazon
But it still brings the bulb light on dash
Any ideas please??
Or does anyone know a bulb that is really error free

thanks in advance

View attachment 110644

Hey!
My advice
Would be get the bulbs you like and if they produce errors on the dashboard, switch the errors off using Carista or VCDS soft. Just turn of lights monitori g option - if the light will go bust - you will know, you don’t need indicator for it I hope it males sense ✌

I have an issue with the off-side DRL, I changed the bulb and it still doesn't work, looks like the harness that the bulb is seated in has melted/ been damaged if that makes sense? The new ones I have found seem to be totally different, T6 T32 LWB Shuttle

I have an issue with the off-side DRL, I changed the bulb and it still doesn't work, looks like the harness that the bulb is seated in has melted/ been damaged if that makes sense? The new ones I have found seem to be totally different, T6 T32 LWB Shuttle
The replacement holders are a different design. They need to be soldered to the existing loom.

Long thread here:

Back