T6 Cali spots

former member

Account closed
T6 Pro
Still quite rare but I've seen a few in Spain; mostly Beach models rather than Oceans.

There was also an Ocean 150 on the ferry.

Have you seen any out and about?

We saw several Oceans and Beaches, mostly German registered, in Norway and Sweden in June & July.

Have to love the Germans because they come with every conceivable Cali extra :rolleyes:

Silver Ocean on Polzeath beach today; roof up in the rain.
I was running down for a surf; which was well overhead and rather fun. Huge paddle out though.
I have surfed Polzeath a couple of times and both times the paddle out was a battle! The forecast looks great for the next couple of days, got a couple of mates heading down but I can't get the time off :mad:

I have surfed Polzeath a couple of times and both times the paddle out was a battle! The forecast looks great for the next couple of days, got a couple of mates heading down but I can't get the time off :mad:
It's always a long paddle.
Really nice today though; just a load of mates out there all calling each other into big drops.

Acapulco blue 16 plate 204 going up the hill in Polzeath just now; very clean but the plates and driving style suggested the owner was a bit nervous on our narrow, country lanes...!

Back