T6 204 BHP Sportline order date

Dave H

Hi guys, dont surpose any one had any inside info on the T6 204 Sportline launch date? Especially the Kent body shop members? ;)

Launch date! I was sat in one at a dealer a couple of weeks ago, could have given them the money and driven off with it

Yer I bet it was the 180 Euro 5 t6 sportline you sat in.
The 204ps Euro 6 sportline the original poster was referring to is not available yet.

You beleve what you want I know what I was sat in and the salesman told me, try going along to a dealer and looking they should have one

I have heard nothing on the new 204 sportline but we can expect some new sportline wheels before the end of the year so wouldnt be surprised if they appear on the new 204ps maybe

The new Sportline is now showing on the VWCV website, shows the spec but it's not available in the config as of yesterday. There's also no prices yet either.

Ok thanks all looks like it's just about to become available then, now all I have to do is decide the colour, I've had 2 black t5.1s and White sportline with a black roof, I did love that but don't know if I should go white again or silver... The last sportline I had took 11.5 months to turn up I wonder if that's still the case.

You beleve what you want I know what I was sat in and the salesman told me, try going along to a dealer and looking they should have one

My local dealer has one. It's the brand new t6 sportline but it has the 180 Euro 5 engine like all new sportlines. The Euro 6 engines sportlines ship in January.

Back