remap and adblue delete any recommendations in kent

Drew75

T6 Pro
Hi
Im looking for recommendations for adblue delete and mybe a engine remap in the kent area
or just outside i dont mind a bit of a travel
Any one used Phantom Tuning in kent they pop up on Google
VW T6 150 bhp DSG

If you don't mind the journey we are highly recommended on here and social media/Google

@Creamytash
@Texxaco
@T6ARF
@Bigsidavies

These can all confirm our work is top notch plus many others on here. We've spent a lot of time with Fred developing files for the transporter line of engines and gearbox's and know what works and what doesn't. Garuntee you'd be happy with one of our maps. We out perform the big names and don't charge for branding either.

If you don't mind the journey we are highly recommended on here and social media/Google

@Creamytash
@Texxaco
@T6ARF
@Bigsidavies

These can all confirm our work is top notch plus many others on here. We've spent a lot of time with Fred developing files for the transporter line of engines and gearbox's and know what works and what doesn't. Garuntee you'd be happy with one of our maps. We out perform the big names and don't charge for branding either.
Hi
are you able to Map the Bosch ECU on the 2021 Caravels currently 150 BHP and gear box map.

Andy

Thanks Dav-Tec for your replay

could you correct me if im wrong i was thinking that the Adblue delete doesn't really matter who does it ? but a engine remap does matter as you need to get a
good remap put on

@Creamytash
@Texxaco
@T6ARF
@Bigsidavies

Hugely agree. The drive home was something else. I had the engine remapped and the DSG sorted out too. Went from 204 to 257bhp and on a long run can get 49mpg.

@Dav-Tec. Again, who's Fred?.

I wonder if this kind of response from the DVSA will begin a clamp down around things like ad-blue delete’s: Aftermarket tuner fined for fitting illegal exhaust mods - what this means for your car
Even the firm that got fined still offers the service so I doubt it.

They just now have the Motorsport use disclaimer.

Back