No more 204 bhp .

Jeff Goodall

T6 Pro
Apparently you can no longer order 204 bhp any more.
Can anyone else shed any light on this, does this apply to new orders only, what if we are currently waiting for one to be built. I’m 15 months & counting ?

Apparently you can no longer order 204 bhp any more.
Can anyone else shed any light on this, does this apply to new orders only, what if we are currently waiting for one to be built. I’m 15 months & counting ?
I thought the 6.1 was 199 PS?

Quite a few VW models have been dropped. You can only buy 150PS Tiguans for example and the R-Line is now called R-Line Edition. It no longer has 20" wheels or sports suspension along with a few other things.

I'd guess it's to do with streamlining production so that they can turn out more numbers.

204ps is listed on the brochure here.?

Wow. That's a shame. Max now 150BHP as chummy says above. Peak ICE has passed for mankind. There will never ever be another 2.0 bi-turbo 200+ BHP small commercial in the history of the world. Ever. :(

Wow. That's a shame. Max now 150BHP as chummy says above. Peak ICE has passed for mankind. There will never ever be another 2.0 bi-turbo 200+ BHP small commercial in the history of the world. Ever. :(
Ford Ranger Raptor - 213PS, Bi-turbo... just sayin :uh run:

You can order as a panel van just not as a kombi. We’ve just ordered a few 204 panel vans.

Never driven one, had to take evasive action to avoid out of shape ones heading at you at way too higher speeds for the road or the vehicle dynamics. Seem to attract lunatics.

Back