T6 2017 - Front VW Badge Retaining Plate

RikParr73

T6 Pro
Hi

I've broken the rear retaining disc (Not sure on name) the part number on the back is 7E0 853 719 but this is for the chrome badge and the plate, I just need the plate only as want to paint it. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get just the disc? TIA, Rik.

Front Disc.jpg

I’ve got one of these on order from vwsupply.co.uk, it’s taking a while to come through but they are selling for around £5
This is for a black one

Hi

I've broken the rear retaining disc (Not sure on name) the part number on the back is 7E0 853 719 but this is for the chrome badge and the plate, I just need the plate only as want to paint it. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get just the disc? TIA, Rik.

View attachment 65506
Bought 4, direct from Vw 2 months ago, part number W7E0 853 719 04 1. Each cost the grand sum of £3.55 + VAT. Had them sprayed the same colour as the T6 and the painter said it would be the same price for 4 as it would be for 1!! Now got some spares, although 1 has been nabbed by another Bamboo Green owner for his van!!

Bought 4, direct from Vw 2 months ago, part number W7E0 853 719 04 1. Each cost the grand sum of £3.55 + VAT. Had them sprayed the same colour as the T6 and the painter said it would be the same price for 4 as it would be for 1!! Now got some spares, although 1 has been nabbed by another Bamboo Green owner for his van!!
Cheers!

Yeah, that’s right the one I’ve ordered has 041 on the end which I hope is for gloss black

Back