T6 2017 Coil light and Stop start error

AndySharp23

Hi, my 2017 T6 Camper has started to develop a fault. When starting in most cases I'm getting the orange coil flashing and at higher revs notice a loss in acceleration. As I come to a stop the dash puts up a Stop Start Error notice.

I've recently put a diesel treatment in the tank and after its done its thing topped up with expensive Shell diesel. I thought it possibly could be a battery issue so gave it a full charge which didn't take long at all.

After reading some other threads on the forums I've also noticed that if I cycle the key it does clear the faults however it does return after returning it later.

Obviously I'll get it check at the dealer but wanted to see if anyone else had experienced the issue.

Milage 34k
Fully Serviced

Hi, my 2017 T6 Camper has started to develop a fault. When starting in most cases I'm getting the orange coil flashing and at higher revs notice a loss in acceleration. As I come to a stop the dash puts up a Stop Start Error notice.

I've recently put a diesel treatment in the tank and after its done its thing topped up with expensive Shell diesel. I thought it possibly could be a battery issue so gave it a full charge which didn't take long at all.

After reading some other threads on the forums I've also noticed that if I cycle the key it does clear the faults however it does return after returning it later.

Obviously I'll get it check at the dealer but wanted to see if anyone else had experienced the issue.

Milage 34k
Fully Serviced
Hi I have the same issue

Back