Sold T6.1 T32 Full Set suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tricky yes they are still for sale,
I am unsure if they will be suitable for your vehicle you need to put the question to a transporter Oracle to confirm
Good luck

Hi Gary, I've been told they will be fine. I will have them please. I am down your way on Tuesday 20th September so could collect then if you can hold on till then, cash on collection ok........do you want to give me a mobile contact number so we can arrange....?

Hi Tricky, you can have them no problem, unfortunately I am away until the beginning of October, unsure of the exact date at the moment, if you can wait an extra few weeks I will come back to you to arrange a more definitive date for collection

Hi Gary, that will be fine, let me know once you are back and we can arrange something....
Hi Tricky you can pick the suspension up on or after the 28/09/22 if your still interested let me know a and I will DM my details
thanks

Morning Gary, thanks and yes I still want the suspension. I will come back to you with a definite date, which might be 20th October to tie in with a visit to the Caravan and Motorhome Show at the NEC

Hi Gary, we will be coming down on Friday 21st October 2022, would it be ok if we came at about 19:00 to collect the bits. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back