T6.1 suspension - 20’s - what coilovers

T6.1Kent

All

Have just fitted 20’s and obviously have the very large gap.

I will be doing full conversion probably end of the year, and will redo suspension then. But for the meantime I need some coilovers. Thinking the blistering B14 kit.

Any input

A subject that has been covered many times, use the search and you’ll find 100’s of threads.

We are not far from you and offer all the very best Coilovers, from KW, ST, Solow and Bilstein, if you want to come and give a demo van a try for yourself. Any question and answers you require please Dm your contact details and we can have a chat through all options of the phone so you get the right advise first time.

We are not far from you and offer all the very best Coilovers, from KW, ST, Solow and Bilstein, if you want to come and give a demo van a try for yourself. Any question and answers you require please Dm your contact details and we can have a chat through all options of the phone so you get the right advise first time.

Thanks for the offer mate, but want to order stuff this week as van at body shop and they will fit them for me.

Back