T6.1 Steering Wheel Disc-Lock

Simon Woolley

Hi. First time post for me. My nice new T6.1 being delivered Monday, don't want some lowlife stealing it. So wanted to get stoplock pro as a visual deterrent. Anyone know if this will fit on the highline steering wheel with the flat shaped section at the bottom of the wheel? Thanks folks!

Hi everyone, I hope all are doing well and staying safe; could anyone recommend a decent, reliable crook lock for the T6.1? I’ve been looking on the internet but getting mixed reviews so thought recommendations would be better. Cheers

Hi @Vinny

welcome to T6F . . . . :thumbsup:

have a quick look here >

Hi everyone, I hope all are doing well and staying safe; could anyone recommend a decent, reliable crook lock for the T6.1? I’ve been looking on the internet but getting mixed reviews so thought recommendations would be better. Cheers
Stoplock Pro fits perfectly

Get the tines?(? Whatever the metal bits are called) either side of the middle bit of the wheel so they have to cut the wheel twice :thumbsup:

+1 for the disklok - it's big and expensive but really obvious

I used to buy physical security products for computers and servers etc and the theory is that any experienced thief can get round any security given the time so what you need is something that presents the biggest and most awkward challenge that puts them off trying in the first place, then makes them give up if they do try

+1 for the disklok - it's big and expensive but really obvious

I used to buy physical security products for computers and servers etc and the theory is that any experienced thief can get round any security given the time so what you need is something that presents the biggest and most awkward challenge that puts them off trying in the first place, then makes them give up if they do try
Thanks @Strettyp

In my opinion, and after being a victim of two stolen vehicles in one night. If a thief wants your car, they will take it. they will get you to remove the lock, enter an immobiliser if you have one and even remove any post you have on your drive....
These kind of security measures just aren’t deterrents anymore unfortunately.

Reactions: DXX
1621761602214.png

Found picture of elite on t6.1 wheel, looks huge and loose, i think pro will be perfect fit beeing a bit smaller!? Anyone with Pro or any pictures? thanks

Back