T6.1 Sportline black edition - release date

Has or did yours have paint issues?
Yes Mine has paint issues but it is going in next month for a replacement bumper kit. It has lacquer runs and bubbling. The paint is also dull in a few areas! It’s shit but VW can see that and that’s why it’s being replaced! It’s definitely an issue with MSRT! A few people with them seem to be having paint issues after a while. One big problem is the paint has not been Keyed to the bumpers properly!

Yes Mine has paint issues but it is going in next month for a replacement bumper kit. It has lacquer runs and bubbling. The paint is also dull in a few areas! It’s shit but VW can see that and that’s why it’s being replaced! It’s definitely an issue with MSRT! A few people with them seem to be having paint issues after a while. One big problem is the paint has not been Keyed to the bumpers properly!
So bad.
Where is the quality control at MSRT??
To think they just send them out like that hoping no one will say anything..
No wonder it takes so long for new vans to come through they must be spending most of there time fixing issues..
I hope something changes there before theumy get there hands on mine.

So bad.
Where is the quality control at MSRT??
To think they just send them out like that hoping no one will say anything..
No wonder it takes so long for new vans to come through they must be spending most of there time fixing issues..
I hope something changes there before theumy get there hands on mine.
I’ve been to MSRT in Wales, invited to have an issue rectified after they came to me 6 times and got it wrong every time! I know Volkswagen are having issues with MSRT, even if they won’t admit it! I have emails from my dealer to MSRT and the reply’s are shocking! They do not seem to follow a quality control process.
Look at the build quality of a 50+k vehicle it’s not on! It’s not Volkswagen it’s MSRT! The van is fantastic other than some of the bits from MSRT!
I love it and it’s well worth the wait believe me! But just pay attention to the quality of the sportline parts! Hopefully they have Rectified these things but looking at the picture above says different!

I’ve been to MSRT in Wales, invited to have an issue rectified after they came to me 6 times and got it wrong every time! I know Volkswagen are having issues with MSRT, even if they won’t admit it! I have emails from my dealer to MSRT and the reply’s are shocking! They do not seem to follow a quality control process.
Look at the build quality of a 50+k vehicle it’s not on! It’s not Volkswagen it’s MSRT! The van is fantastic other than some of the bits from MSRT!
I love it and it’s well worth the wait believe me! But just pay attention to the quality of the sportline parts! Hopefully they have Rectified these things but looking at the picture above says different!
Are they just more interested in churning out there ford customs and connects?
Or are they all just as bad??

Are they just more interested in churning out there ford customs and connects?
Or are they all just as bad??
I’m not sure on that… I don’t know about ford! I’m sure other people in this group will know more about that than me. I think they are just rushing them out and it’s causing issues. I only know what I know from experience and talking to them. The way things are with shortages and all that it must be hard! But even more so you should be producing a quality product especially at the cost they are.
Hopefully yours comes soon and all is good

With all the negative stuff I hear about the quality of the sportline add ons it does make me wonder if I should just go for a highline.
VW do a T sport 20 kit to go on them that looks real nice.
Only thing is when you add on the bits that the sportline has onto a high line it actually comes in more expensive.
That's before adding the t sport 20 kit and I wouldn't get the leather seats or digital cockpit.
Feels like I am at the mercy of MSRT.
Like you I would make sure they got it right but I don't have the time or ability to keep having my van off the road. It needs to earn its keep and at the cost of this even more so...

My dealer has the same issues, they're unhappy with the standard of work from MRST. They sent my rear seats back to be replaced/recovered when it was first delivered.

Great.
More bad stories...
Is there anyone on here that has had zero issues with MSRT and the sportline conversions???

My dealer has the same issues, they're unhappy with the standard of work from MRST. They sent my rear seats back to be replaced/recovered when it was first delivered.
Yea that’s a common thing across dealers I think. The dealer I purchased from has had issues with mine and their demonstrator van. My local dealer has 2 BE vans with multiple issues they actually showed me! Spoiler coming off, paint issues, seat issues, wheel issues, sportline badge issues! The list is ridiculous!

Yea that’s a common thing across dealers I think. The dealer I purchased from has had issues with mine and their demonstrator van. My local dealer has 2 BE vans with multiple issues they actually showed me! Spoiler coming off, paint issues, seat issues, wheel issues, sportline badge issues! The list is ridiculous!
So out of all the stuff they did to the van they got none of it right??
How do they keep the contract?
Seems like a bad joke to me.

My guess is that VW have them screwed down on price that they don't have the time to do the job as they'd want to. A bit like the dealers that allow 10 minutes for their 'valeters' to carry out a service wash.

My guess is that VW have them screwed down on price that they don't have the time to do the job as they'd want to. A bit like the dealers that allow 10 minutes for their 'valeters' to carry out a service wash.
Probably.
Although do it bad do twice or in some cases it seems 3 4 5 times.
:rolleyes:

Back