T6.1 Seat Height - will adding swivels increase height?

Hello again

If I fit swivel bases to the front seats on my new VW T6.1 Kombi (yet to see it as it’s away at LV being kitted up) will that make the seats sit a lot higher for regular driving?

Do you also lose the manual height adjustment?

Thanks

You won’t lose the manual height adjustment . If you have a double passenger it will sit high. Mine does, and the seat is the most uncomfortable seat I’ve ever sat on. Hopefully you have two single front seats

I have two single front seats. Ok, good if I can adjust height. I was worried I’d be sitting too high with the swivel plate in between too.

You won’t lose the manual height adjustment . If you have a double passenger it will sit high. Mine does, and the seat is the most uncomfortable seat I’ve ever sat on. Hopefully you have two single front seats
Has that changed from the T5 & T6, then? Or are these aftermarket swivels you’re referring to?
I’ve got OEM swivels in lieu of height adjustment and wish I had both.

Has that changed from the T5 & T6, then? Or are these aftermarket swivels you’re referring to?
I’ve got OEM swivels in lieu of height adjustment and wish I had both.
I really don’t know as I have a new can that is planned to have seats changed. I’m having single manual leather Caravelle Exec seats put into a Kombi van with swivel bases.
I’m hoping they will still have height adjustment and not sit too high because of the swivel plate.

I have the factory fit front swivel seats in my 72 plate kombi van that are non height adjustable, is there anyway i can convert to get more height as I could do with them being 25mm to 50mm higher for my long legs?

I have the factory fit front swivel seats in my 72 plate kombi van that are non height adjustable, is there anyway i can convert to get more height as I could do with them being 25mm to 50mm higher for my long legs?
Raising shims could work.

Something like this: (you will need to check bolts etc all fit as its meant to be used with a swivel I believe)

Back