Sold T6.1 Pure Grey Top Grill Trims

Status
Not open for further replies.

T6180

T6 Legend
These are vanstyle replacement grill trims which I had professionally painted in Pure Grey and never got round to fitting them and I've now sold the van so no longer required. As these are vanstyle I expect the quality and fit to be good. The painting cost me £100 so I'm happy to re-coup that cost plus postage.

I also have the top trims on matt black which I'll include

Screenshot_20211019-144154_Instagram.jpg

Not sure if the member is still selling them but if not I can recommend a way to paint any new trim for the front grill
Easy to do yourself
I was going to buy a red set and have a go at painting myself then came across the classified. If you do have any tips I would be grateful, paint and I have never been the best of friends in the past :-|

I was going to buy a red set and have a go at painting myself then came across the classified. If you do have any tips I would be grateful, paint and I have never been the best of friends in the past :-|
Happy to recommend paint and the way I did it, if that’s what you want
I couldn’t IMG_2246.jpegfind a colour to match my slide pod so had paint mixed and sprayed my own trims really easyIMG_2220.jpeg

Happy to recommend paint and the way I did it, if that’s what you want
I couldn’t View attachment 197200find a colour to match my slide pod so had paint mixed and sprayed my own trims really easyView attachment 197201
Man that looks mint fair play, if you can provide any instructions on painting that would be great. What equipment did you use to paint too please? The grille trims look immaculate. Thanks for taking the time to respond to this :)

Man that looks mint fair play, if you can provide any instructions on painting that would be great. What equipment did you use to paint too please? The grille trims look immaculate. Thanks for taking the time to respond to this :)
More turquoise than mint I think ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back