T6.1 Kombi - Front Speaker Upgrade

Sunshine_GB

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All,

I am looking at recommendations for front speaker upgrades for my T6.1 I see Alpine do some stock replacements but didn't want to dive in. I am not looking for a massive bass/amp setup just a decent speaker/tweeter upgrade.

Any suggestions greatly received..

Many thanks

P.S. I am going for a just speaker and in-line amp upgrade package that includes the following:

Hertz Mille pro front MPK 165.3 door and new tweeters
Wooden collars for the door speakers
Pre-wired for easy installation
5x large sheets of skinz sound deadening
Plug n play compact digital amp

Hi All,

I am looking at recommendations for front speaker upgrades for my T6.1 I see Alpine do some stock replacements but didn't want to dive in. I am not looking for a massive bass/amp setup just a decent speaker/tweeter upgrade.

Any suggestions greatly received..

Many thanks
Drop us a pm and il go through a package that will dramatically improves the sound ..

"Drop us a pm and il go through a package that will dramatically improves the sound .. "

Hi Absolut5

could you send me some info on upgrading my T6.1 speakers ETC please, the sound is truly shocking :)

"Drop us a pm and il go through a package that will dramatically improves the sound .. "

Hi Absolut5

could you send me some info on upgrading my T6.1 speakers ETC please, the sound is truly shocking :)
Will pm you

Back