T6.1 Kombi - Front Speaker Upgrade

Hiya

There are 2 issues with the T6.1, the door speakers cannot be increased in size. Depth behind the speaker as well as the front. Also the low output from the factory radio cannot drive the many so called plug and play speakers being marketed, which will result in early distortion, so extra power is needed

the 2 following options are very popular-
Focal direct fit front door and new tweeters for the pillars
sound deadening
focal active slim under seat sub, which also powers the front focal speakers
T6.1 audio out and return interface
£649.00 delivered plug and play (with just 2 simples wires to connect)

Signature audio (not plug and play)
Hertz Millie pro front door speakers and new tweeters for the pillars
Audison SR5.600 amp to drive the sub and the Hertz speakers
Audison bass control
JL Audio 10w1 10” sub in our own design and manufactured underseat sub enclosure
door collars
sound deadening
all cables
T6.1 audio out harness
£1299.00 delivered

regards
jason

Hiya

There are 2 issues with the T6.1, the door speakers cannot be increased in size. Depth behind the speaker as well as the front. Also the low output from the factory radio cannot drive the many so called plug and play speakers being marketed, which will result in early distortion, so extra power is needed

sound deadening

Audison bass control
JL Audio 10w1 10” sub in our own design and manufactured underseat sub enclosure
door collars
sound deadening
all cables
T6.1 audio out harness
£1299.00 delivered

regards
jason
Nice one! I’ll drop you a message in a couple of weeks when I’m ready to order something. Hoping the cheaper option would give me what I want.

Hi Jason @Absolut5
Does the Focal package work plug and play with a T6 (2017 with factory discovery head unit), and can the slim Focal sub fit under a rotating captain seat with no problems and allow the seat to rotate?
Thanks!

Hi Jason @Absolut5
Does the Focal package work plug and play with a T6 (2017 with factory discovery head unit), and can the slim Focal sub fit under a rotating captain seat with no problems and allow the seat to rotate?
Thanks!
We can sort a focal kit out for the T6, will be slightly more but works extremely well

Will just upgrading the speakers in t6.1 give a much better quality sound?
Not much of a improvement as the factory headunit lacks power, our real entry level is direct fit focals in the front doors and pillar tweeters and a slim active underseat sub, which also drives the front speakers

Ok thanks for that info,I'm in Australia, is there a unit that fits perfectly into the factory units space? if so reconditions please also front and rear speakers. Nothing that protrudes just fits into factory spaces.

Focal is the only brand that has a easy to fit plug and play kit for the front, which looks OE . Alpine are about to release theirs but more money

Hi All
I just wanted to say I have the signature audio in my 2016 T6 which Jason and his colleague fitted for me in a day and it is truly incredible. My music is very varied from Rhiana to floyd to classical and a good helping of blues and punk and the sound on all genres is amazing.
Im also saving fuel on my 50 mile round trip to work as im driving slower so as not to get home to quickly.
Thanks Jason great job

Hi All
I just wanted to say I have the signature audio in my 2016 T6 which Jason and his colleague fitted for me in a day and it is truly incredible. My music is very varied from Rhiana to floyd to classical and a good helping of blues and punk and the sound on all genres is amazing.
Im also saving fuel on my 50 mile round trip to work as im driving slower so as not to get home to quickly.
Thanks Jason great job

Really appreciate the great feedback, :thumbsup:

Hiya

sound deadening

Audison bass control
door collars
sound deadening
all cables
T6.1 audio out harness
£1299.00 delivered

regards
jason
@Absolut5 Are these setups still relevant or has the market changed a bit in the last few years? I'm looking to upgrade my T6.1 (70 plate) in the next few months and get shot of the standard system.

Back